Reviews for Forbidden Revenge
bboops15 chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
poor rose they all think the worse
Guest chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
Plz update. i wanna find out wat happens next
MarnieG26 chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
That was great! Update soon!
Dimka's chick chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
Ahhh, thus is so great! She's engaged and pregnant!
Nellyrose1994 chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
omg for a second I thought he was gonna leave her or something lol thank god it worked out cuz I was about to cry haha also thanks for the shout I out,lol I feel so loved
Awsxdrfvgyhn chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
Cool
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
You said Rose would say yes to Dimitri's question if you got 32 reviews... I usually dont review because i don't wanna tell ppl how they should write their stories, if i do review I usually just tell them what a great job their doing. But if you want 32 reviews I'll write a review for every chapter cause I really enjoy this story, its one of my favs and Im on fanfic reading everyday. Im not working right now so I spend the whole day reading and i just want to say your story and writing style are way better then most the stories on here. You could be a writer if you wanted to be.. Your very good don't ever give up and please continue this story! I love it!
Katryna chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
WoW awesome.. That little Bree is like a younger Rose but kinda bitcher... lol Is she going to be the troubled student Dimitri has to mentor, cause that would be funny if he got stuck with another Rose Hathaway..
Guest chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
Wow she has to answer YES! Very good story... I love the last couple chapters.. Very romantic and perfect proposal...
TheoDigby chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
Oh my god I love it. Mmm pizza and brownies.
Babymustang2009 chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
I really think both Roza and Lissa are both preggers. But it could just be one of them and the other is getting the sympathy sickness. But I really don't like that one student. Since Rose would get into a lot of trouble for doing something about it how about Viktoria do something since it would be less trouble?
Please update soon!
Nellyrose1994 chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
HOLY MOTHERFUCKER! :O rose better say to something! if not,i will! ;D idk but I think rose or lissa might be pregnant but honestly I have a feeling they both are. aw lityle comrade and fireball,lol
Dimka's chick chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
How cute!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
Another great chapter.. keep up the good the work and update soon..
pretty please with a cherry on the top (which means you have to update really soon.. thnx)
He He He.. what can i say im obsessed...
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2012
wow you're good.. keep up the good work.. PLEASE UPDATE SOON... i cant get enough of this story!