Reviews for Drew
percabethl8rhaterz chapter 4 . 3/23
What ever this was it was freaking hilarious, liked chapter 4
Queenbee19 chapter 4 . 1/11
Ok. I like the story but I liked the first chapter the best. I feel like the first one really showed about Drew and the other ones were more adding on to the story…but still GREAT JOB! Overall I loved it!

xoxoQueenbee19
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
haha i laughed so hard at this , nice story i hope you continue it
artyfan chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
...Now I'm confused. I was laughing pretty much the whole way through, but I'm still confused. Where did the gumballs come from again?
ttme123 chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Niiiiiicccceeeee. . . . . . . . *facepalm*
The7thSun chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Lol. Quite funny! Keep on updating.
The Lily Maiden chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah rofl
The donuts in the Olympics part was my favorite part
LolMeToDeath chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Uuuh…WTF! O.o Gumballs! Seriously! AHAHAHA ;D
sillysweet999 chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
I actually think that this is an awesome chapter!
daughterofplutowazzup chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Am i the only one that thnks Drew will die a hero in either the last or fourth book in the series? I dunno. Anyways good story i hope u update soon.
-daughterofplutowazzup
artyfan chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
I think you should add a bit more to it if you're changing the point of view, because really what this has been so far is exactly what was in the book. That being said, I really like your Drew - a lot more intelligent than people make her seem, skilled manipulator...good job. I'll keep an eye on this.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Please update moar! I love this story
I hope chapter 3 comes out aoon
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Yay! Please update moar. I really like this chapter as well because Aphrodite says that Drew will be a hero. I hope so. Drew has SWAG (Something We Asians Got).
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
I like how you portrayed a different side of Drew in a believable way. Good job! Continue, please!