Reviews for An Imperfect Union: A Story of the Higheast Rebellion
Tengaar chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I really like this chapter (even if Boris and Klaus are not my favorite characters). You describe well all the background of the game and it's very interesting.

I noticed that for you the war was a matter of democraty vs monarchy where, for me, the major issue was federalism vs centralism, so this game can be read in many ways
Manabizakiyan chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
such a great writing this is. please continue the story
Moonlight M3lody chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Whoa, Boris will be enraged if he found a State soldier doing such foolish thing.
Good development and I like to hear Marco's train of thought. So far the story has been unfolding nicely.
So Marco has a knack to be a strategist. I wonder then, will he apply to work for the Republic, hoping to secure a position within the ranks to start his own rebellion? Ah yes, we're in the way leading to Higheas Rebellion.
Would Jowy and Riou make their appearances into this story?
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Man, I love this fic already. I love the depth in politics and strategy, and I know you've already got a good idea how the entire story is supposed to go. I can't help but think that Harmonian spy is Nash and, I'm not sure if it's my memory being rusty (may need to play the game again except someone stole my Suikoden 2 games sniff sniff) but the Luca and Jowy rule was an enlightening comparison. And I can't help but feel bad for those rebels. Hearing Klaus talking about squashing them...with Suikoden surrounding about rebels rising, it's almost automatic to think that the rebels are the good guys.

Looking forward for more! :D
Marmora F. An Nora chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This story was interesting.