Reviews for The Randomness of Life
margie-me chapter 106 . 8/12
As far as eating and enjoying a good, well-prepared meal goes, Hobbit eating habits would certainly suit Illya perfectly! (Love me those Hobbits! Although, I'd be as big as a house if I tried that!)
Agent Jacques chapter 106 . 8/12
Good to see you posting for this series again. I do enjoy it.
margie-me chapter 105 . 8/8
Actually, I always thought he could, but just never has much time on his hands to indulge in such a skill. Nor anyone to share it with very often, having no family (unless you count Napoleon, after a fashion.) The best part of cooking well is having someone you care about enjoy it.
margie-me chapter 104 . 7/18
Only these two! I suppose they were still having fun, after all. Remember playing Twister - never won!
margie-me chapter 102 . 7/14
Oops, missed this one! Quick reflexes are quite a plus! They sure love to compete, too.
margie-me chapter 103 . 7/14
Except for the broken leg, an enjoyably drunk Solo! Hopefully, he won't feel it.
Quilterly chapter 10 . 7/9
I love your Russian joke. So Illya.
dart53 chapter 101 . 7/8
Well if Illya was in the building Napoleon should have considered the possibility...
margie-me chapter 101 . 7/8
Somehow I knew it wouldn't be who Napoleon thought it was! No wonder the guests howled!
margie-me chapter 100 . 7/8
Yet, they live in hope.
margie-me chapter 99 . 7/8
Egyptian mysteries again. Let's hope Napoleon can solve this without too much difficulty.
margie-me chapter 98 . 7/8
Dreams can be very odd things! I suppose Illya's are telling him something.
Cilcanice chapter 99 . 4/30/2014
I enjoy this series very much, even though I haven't commenting in quite some time. I hope you won't abandon it and am waiting for you to hit that magic 100 mark. The inspiration you take from the poems is very interesting and diverse. Again I say well done.
girl in the glen chapter 99 . 2/17/2014
Who indeed? Will we find out?
dart53 chapter 99 . 2/17/2014
Nice lead in for a longer story...