Reviews for The Randomness of Life
Michiemabelle chapter 165 . 2/17
Chocolate cherries are the best! I 'm surprised Illya didn't snitch the chocolate! Maybe he did and kept all the cherry? Very nice of him to do what he did and give Napoleon the note cards!
Michiemabelle chapter 164 . 2/17
Poor Illya. Cute one.
Michiemabelle chapter 163 . 2/17
Very funny! At first I presumed it was Illya. I like the idea of Mark's sleight of hand.
Michiemabelle chapter 162 . 2/17
Nice. I recall that Mr. Vaughn was a big Kennedy supporter and friend of the family.
Michiemabelle chapter 161 . 2/17
What a perfect little moment in time. The silence, the images of them sitting in a park, and then pigeons surrounding them. I'm assuming it's that sort of bird as that's what I generally see in a park.

Made me think of the Mary Poppin's song for some reason.
Michiemabelle chapter 160 . 2/17
Finally, Napoleon's turn to rag on one of the Russian's accents. Very good!
Michiemabelle chapter 159 . 2/17
Loved this! So very visual in such a few words.
Avirra chapter 165 . 2/15
*tsks Napoloeon* Illya would have been far more subtle. Like swapping around individual chocolates between boxes so that he ended up with his boxes filled with all of his favorite centers *g*.
Avirra chapter 164 . 1/25
At least their squabbling kept them from going any closer before it went boom *g*.
Avirra chapter 163 . 1/18
Napoleon should have paid less attention to annoying Mark's ears and more attention to watching Mark's hands *l*.
Avirra chapter 162 . 1/12
Good heavens, with as many conspiracy theories that swirled (and continue to swirl) around Kennedy (both presidency and assassination), just as well Illya was no where in the vicinity.
Avirra chapter 161 . 1/11
*snicker* Napoleon's probably actually worried about one of the birds getting nervy enough to take a go at his sandwich bread.
Michiemabelle chapter 158 . 12/31/2016
Poor Napoleon! Good one.
Avirra chapter 158 . 12/28/2016
I can see the debate going on in his head, but however much he likes the job that his tailor did, the twins are going to win out *g*.
Michiemabelle chapter 157 . 12/24/2016
So well said. Thank you! Shame the rest of the world can't be that way.