Reviews for The Randomness of Life
girl in the glen chapter 99 . 2/17
Who indeed? Will we find out?
dart53 chapter 99 . 2/17
Nice lead in for a longer story...
Michiemabelle chapter 98 . 2/4
This is another excellent series. Just and FYI I saw a lot of typos in this one.
Guest chapter 98 . 12/21/2013
Funny, yet poignant. Shades of Spongebob invading Illya's dreams, and of course the bit about his nightmares was a dose of reality. Well done.
Avirra chapter 98 . 12/18/2013
I don't know. I'd place a SpongeBob dream right up there with a nightmare myself.
Avirra chapter 97 . 11/20/2013
There are days that Illya has to take a backseat to Napoleon when it comes to moodiness, but fortunately, Napoleon tends not to dwell down in the dumps for long periods.
margie-me chapter 97 . 11/20/2013
A hard choice, but many would be glad, very glad of it!
margie-me chapter 96 . 11/13/2013
What an insightful start- a great look into the Russian's personality and emotions. A friend to help bring him out of his lonely darkness into a new existance, to fight that dark! Hurrah! Lovely.
Avirra chapter 96 . 11/13/2013
More devil than demon (at least according to the ladies *g*). Hm - they both considered partners to be a nuisance - oh well, at least they both got saddled with an attractive nuisance (though not in the legal sense of the word).
Avirra chapter 95 . 11/6/2013
Folks all looking better by closing time, eh? Still, this is an extremely sad image - getting to the point of being willing to pay a stranger just to avoid being alone (and to avoid having the use the self-service pump, as they say).
girl in the glen chapter 94 . 10/16/2013
Illya in love with love. Utterly romantic.
margie-me chapter 94 . 10/16/2013
Wonderful that he could find time for himself, at least.
Avirra chapter 93 . 10/2/2013
Well, the lack of booze narrows down the type of earthly delights Napoleon might be pursuing - not that Illya is apt to have any doubts on that subject *l*.
margie-me chapter 93 . 10/2/2013
Since he has nothing better to do at the moment :)
girl in the glen chapter 92 . 9/25/2013
chicken soup for the solo :D