Reviews for we patchwork beings
ecotiger chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Simply beautiful. Wonderful writing.
Random Visitor Girl chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Awwwwww... I love I! :D it was amazing...
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This was beautifully written! Happy Writing:)
Metroidvania chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Whoa. This is just so...just how I imagined a possible Bruce/Natasha working out. Everything from the team's good-intentions of pushing the two together, to Bruce and Natasha's unwillingness to make that push themselves due to their own issues, and the slow inexorable pull of camaraderie.

I realize that the muse may have retreated a bit, but I really hope the chaptered sequel (and the associated feels therein regarding their meeting, from Bruce's green rage-monster and Betty to Natasha's well-hid but equally troubled past and method of distancing herself) is still on the writing list somewhere.

While things work as they are now (and quite well at that), having that final push for resolution of things, even if it's not a perfect stitch, would be even better.

Until next.
winchesterandsons chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This was beautifully written! I love it so much. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I love you. This is brilliant. Well done.
A.Pevensie chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This is wonderful! I love the development of the story, and the scar theme, and the interactions between all the characters, which are so on-point. Basically, I loved the whole thing. :)
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
The imagery of them walking arm in arm is a sweet one. It all came together very neatly at the end. They're so vulnerable and soft around each other. I love it. And I liked the echoes between their pieces, with the heart and beat of it.
Clint is a darling, and I like him better as a brother figure to Natasha; that fits more to me.
And Thor's that was very impressive.
Tony is Tony, that mix of thoughtlessness and immaturity then stunning insight and heart.
Paigeann chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Your writing is wonderful, and I've read both these companion pieces over and over. *Please* say you haven't given up on writing the last one? I need to read more!
Drown Darling chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Honestly, it took me a bit of time before I could find the words to write a review.

I've read the prequel to this as well, and my breath was stolen away by the brilliance of it all. I enjoyed the subtleness of their relationship. Even though there weren't sweet words of affection, you could tell that there was this thing between them. It amused me, how Bruce kept denying that he missed Natasha, when his actions clearly said otherwise. He was worried, and that was plain as day. There were so many little moments that I mentally sighed over.

The scene between Clint and Natasha was quite touching as well. I love their friendship, it was quite a comfortable thing to witness. And Natasha does know what Clint is talking about. It makes me want to laugh, because Tony and Clint have figured out that there's a little something between these two.

The best thing was that this was extremely in character. In the movies, these two were the dark ones. They were the ones who had more skeletons in their closets. They find each other in this way. You didn't change that. I can't completely express how happy it made me.

I haven't been able to express everything. The words just won't come out. I anticipate the next installment with glee. I'm going to be quite sad when the cover is closed on this trilogy. Thank you for such a wonderful read.
Eclaire Stones chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I am squealing right now with excitement! Well writtten, this one d_b
Cat chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Great Bruce and Natasha can't wait for the third part.
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I like your dragon imagery in describing the Hulk. Nice story
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I officially love this pairing. I saw it while watching The Avengers, but I wasn't sure... Now I'm all for it! This was a great fic, really. The spacing of it was nice and was detailed enough to catch my attention, but not enough to get me confused. AKA - perfect.
wyntertwilight chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Please don't ever say adieu to these two and go back to your "normal fare". Because I honestly cannot express enough how much I LOVE this fic (and its predecessor), and your absolutely gorgeous storytelling. So honest, emotive, poetic and with such depth. I will be gutted if you say goodbye so soon. PLEASE DON'T.

It's just so perfect and tugs on my heartstrings and my heart is swelling up with all the feels, and I just CAN'T. Seriously, you're doing funny things to me. I loved your portrayal of Clint and Natasha's friendship and how well they know each other; the camaraderie between the Avengers, how well the dialogue flowed between them all and your characterisation of everyone, you just nailed it. And as for Natasha and Bruce...GAH. See the above paragraph. You kill me. THEY'RE SO PERFECT. This is amazing, I can't wait to see more, and to see how their relationship develops! Keep it up :-).