Reviews for The Colored Forest
guest chapter 1 . 3/22
okay nice! i am guessing you used dutch for the spells and some names? i laughed, i am dutch, but you made a few minor mistakes. "vërlichting" is just 'verlichting', it's "gekleurde", not 'gikleurde', with "daverende gebrul" you should say "daverend".
Patd06 chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Oh my goodness, this story blew my mind! I love everything about it and I have to say it's the coolest GrimmIchi fic I've ever read...everything was so well thought out and developed and I genuinely enjoyed reading it...and that playlist was amazing! Oh I know I'm totally rambling but I'm so excited because I've never read anything like this and it's just so freaking AWESOME! Excellent work:)
Taurie Lucas chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Awesome. I can't wait for the sequel.
briar black death rose chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
noooooo why must you end here.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
[/screams] damn you xD
Misc. Ink chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
This...is amazing! XD

I love that you decided to break this story up, and I think where you ended it was perfect. Having Pantera be Grimmjow's immortality and making Ichigo have to earn it was a brilliant idea, and I look forward to seeing his journey and challenges. I wanted to ask, will we be seeing any of the "real" world in To Walk the Earth, with Grimmjow, Renji, Shiro, and the others? And will time flow the same way in the real world and where Ichigo is, or will it be distorted? If you wanna keep it a surprise til the story comes out, that's ok, I'm just curious :) I am really looking forward to the sequel, and I can't wait to read more!
jakondas chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
I like that Ichigo's return from the dead wasn't an easy thing, and that it could yet fail. There's something more realistic about that than say, 'poof! you're back'. Great fic, and I'll be looking out for the next one. :D
IILesGeMeAuxII chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
GO ICHI! GO! X3

P.S: Loved the story and can't wait for the sequel! :3
embryo-poets chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
YES a dead-life-changing journey hehee I'm so excited! *rolls aroun*
XxItalyangelxx chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
What a great way to end it now I'm pumped
Mayuzu chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
I always admire authors who write fantasy genre like yourself. It's really beautiful and the description of the scenery is really detailed. It's sad to see Grimmjow gave his immortality and even sadder that it failed to save Ichigo. Hope ti read more of it.
IILesGeMeAuxII chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
NO! TT I wish they could both be immortal and live together forever! TT Grant my wish you darn pendant!
jakondas chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
OKay, that was terribly sad. The King was an idiot, and his men even more so, but their deaths were really pointless considering that Ichigo and Shiro had returned bearing something of a peace treaty with the Fae... The greed of man in endless, is it not?

Poor Grimmjow, he must be hurting so much right now.
Fire Starter Muse chapter 6 . 1/9/2013