Reviews for Hidden Camera with Omochao
TheVideoGamer chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I think you should write an episode about Mephiles. It'd be really funny if you caught him watching a soap opra, baking a cake, playing with dolls, or something really strange like that! (:
Kira The Mew chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
R/G/B/Y team: Pikachu, Missingno, Tauros, Mew, Dratini, Vulpix.
G/S/C team: no ideas besides Ho-oh (obviously)
Kira The Mew chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
I'd like a pokemon fanfic! As for ideas, I'll tell you if I have one!
Echo the Fox chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Whooo! Thanks for using the idea, plus the chapter wasnt that long.

Heres another idea: Maria invites everyone to the ARK for Shadows birthday, and you know how Shadow HATES people other than Maria on the ARK, so the entire time he tries to kill everyone at the party, yet some how he fails everytime (with a litle help from Omochao)
EX: Shadow was making his way to Amy,'might as well do things subtle' He tought.'poison punch should be good' when Omachao pulled the trip wire causing Shadow to trip falling face first in the conviently placed cream pie on the refresment table.

Good luck with the story!
Duskzilla chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Ha ha Eggman what a laugh glad you liked the idea how about the Babylon Rouges end up working in a Kentucky Fried Chicken as punishment for their games being lousy(I don't mind them).
Let The Tumbleweeds Blow chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
Uh... The Magikarp was Level 100, wasn't it? Oh well. Magikarp is the best Pokemon EVAR! XD

Yes, I'm seeing the improvements here. It looks a lot better!

Unfortunately, posting lyrics of songs is against the rules (something about copyright, I think). It's not like the whole song is copied and pasted, anyway, so instead of having the part you have now, you could just describe Omochao's reactions. I don't snitch, real life or Internet, but someone less tolerant to 'breaking the rules' WILL report you for this, so please make the changes while you can. It would be a shame, for this is looking to be a great story.

Have a great day, week, fortnight, month, whatever, and stay upbeat, y'all!
DylaNintendo chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
You should have Orbot and Cubot make an appearance. Maybe show them pranking Eggman! Just an idea I had randomly just now.
ShadowandMadonna chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
HAHAHAHA*falls off chair*HAHAHAHA! OMG that was FUNNY! Hokay ideas: 1. Do a thing when Vector is caught kissing a picture of Vanilla! 2. Espio watches Ninjago! 3. Knickles has a EPIC FAIL date with Rouge! 4. Sonic is caught admitting he likes Amy! 5. Silver and Blaze, sitting in a tree...you know the rest!
SAM: My God, you're SCARY...
Me: Well my bday IS around Halloween...

The Deranged Shadow Fangirl
Duskzilla chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
How about Eggman eating Swiss Rolls and watching a dopey love movie along with Metal Sonic and they're both in tears. That would be hilarious and thinks for mentioning me.
anipwrites chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Yay! You mentioned me! I'm so happy!
anipwrites chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
Try doing something with Shadow in it! Or Silver? Maybe the Chaotix?
Nice story, though!
Let The Tumbleweeds Blow chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
This story is pretty good for your first story, but there is a problem I'd like to address.

I've noticed that several characters are speaking in the same paragraph. It should be a new paragraph every time a different person speaks. For example:

'Omochao flew through the portal and the monitors began to show a view of the magnificent floating island, home to the Master Emerald, and Knuckles the Echidna, who is now seen walking towards the shrine of the Master Emerald with the town hero, Sonic.

"I'm telling you, Sonic," Knuckles said, "It won't work that way."

"Why can't it, Knux?"

"Because," Knuckles explained, "I need to have the Mystic Palace's crystal pedestal. Without it, I can't make the Super Emeralds."'

See how much better it looks? Other than that, the spelling is spot on and you're using the correct words in the correct places. While the plot of this fic is indeed simple, it isn't a bad starting point for first timers. As mentioned before, this fic is pretty good for a first timer. Just keep in mind what I said about the paragraphing and you will improve.

Have a great day, week, fortnight, month, whatever
Echo the Fox chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
You could do Blaze and Silver cooking refresments for a party thing Amy is hosting, but they have to use there powers 'cause there short on time. If we both have the same idea. This. Will. Be. EPIC!(and funny) NO ROMANCE!
Duskzilla chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Hmm try a character that you wouldn't expect like Nazo I heard he's working somewhere I think G.U.N.