Reviews for The Pawn
Insomniac Connor chapter 22 . 10/19/2017
I loved it. Loved, loved.
Insomniac Connor chapter 21 . 10/19/2017
My baby! *hugs * I will protect you from your dumb toxic sister and her Bf and his creepy family and sneaky friends and I will love you forever my small child.
Insomniac Connor chapter 20 . 10/19/2017
I like how she feels a bit isolated and not like Harry was a father to her because I've seen that crap way too much. I've been to funerals to people I don't know, and it's so awkward for me because my grandparents know them but I don't know them, you know? So I get how she feels.
Insomniac Connor chapter 19 . 10/19/2017
Screw Bella. I hate her for not caring about the fact she's hurting everyone and the small bean that is Maddie.
Insomniac Connor chapter 18 . 10/19/2017
I'd love to see a male imprint. You should do a oneshot with original Maddie!
Insomniac Connor chapter 17 . 10/19/2017
Hopefully Willow doesn't ditch Maddie like Bella did once she finds out about the Wolfpack.
Insomniac Connor chapter 16 . 10/19/2017
Interview with a vampire. At least Charlie didn't yell at her for making Bella cry like I've seen in some fanfics. At least Maddie doesn't act all catty about Jacob liking Bella like I've seen so much that it makes me want to throw myself out of a window.
Insomniac Connor chapter 15 . 10/19/2017
Yes! Honestly, I never liked Bella and Edward because they're so destructive towards each other, and I like Bella and Jacob even less cause she's using him but some fanfic make me like it a little because she gets better. But I remember when my boyfriend broke up with me and reading the break up scene in New moon and thinking, 'You're so weak, Bella. I just had my heart broken and I'm still alive and walking and not being a zombie.' I get that's is love but really? Going comatose over a guy?
Insomniac Connor chapter 14 . 10/19/2017
Why is crushing so dramatic? I always hated having a crush.
Insomniac Connor chapter 13 . 10/19/2017
Now your sister's gonna go catatonic over a breakup for several months. Have fun!
Insomniac Connor chapter 12 . 10/19/2017
I love how Maddie doesn't try so hard to "quirky" and "weird" like most characters. She is a little weird but not overpowering. She acts like a normal person.
Insomniac Connor chapter 11 . 10/19/2017
I wanna cry and hug Maddie and tell her it'll be okay.
Insomniac Connor chapter 10 . 10/19/2017
God bless Maddie. She doesn't just let Bella back in like everyone else. I love you, Maddie! You're one of my favorite Bella's sister oc's ever!
Insomniac Connor chapter 9 . 10/19/2017
He means she likes creepy stalkers that want to drink her blood and has no common sense! Maddie, you felt it with Dr. Cullen.
Insomniac Connor chapter 8 . 10/19/2017
I feel so bad for Maddie. She's constantly out of the loop and she's just about been thrown to the wolves.