Reviews for Something Like Rehab
I love it! Are you updating any time soon?
KatieMarrie chapter 6 . 1/8
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Because of you my morning started out great. I haven't laughed this hard in a while. I truly needed that, you rock!
jyotishna.baishya chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
That was something I'd call...AWESOME! Awesome awesome awesome:*! Please please update:)
Alice Morte chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
This story is wonderful!
I reviewed an earlier chapter and stated that It's hard to make me laugh, and this story does make me laugh rather hard.
I can't wait to see where this goes! :3
Alice Morte chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
Oh my god. I just about died laughing at this dinner chapter.
Brilliant job, It's pretty hard to make me laugh and my cheeks hurt from doing so.
YunaNara chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
hey what happens next? awesome story plz continue
EmptyOrFull chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
OMG! Please continue to update, i really like how this story is going! Poor Loki, but he'll figure it out! So if you could please start the next ch. that'd be great, good luck!
Tenshi Chupip chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
This is hilarious and heart warming. Update soooooooon!

Chupip
TheJellyfish2072 chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
OMG I'M DYING THAT WAS FLIPPING HILARIOUS OMG LMFAO LITERALLY
Guest chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
Captain America crying because of Frozen is one of my new favorite things. Because both were sorta frozen in ice, ya know? (It reminded me of a Tumblr post, so I laughed much more than necessary)
I don't even read fic from this fandom, or ship this ship, but this fic is the best thing right now, at 6 in the morning.
You've done your fandom proud, I'm sure.
You've done well, soldier! Keep up the good work!
Saphira113 chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
Oh Loki, baby, feelings are hard aren't they? Don't worry, eventually Darcy will help you figure it out.

This scene was wonderful! I love the idea of Loki coming for advice like this.

What movie was Steve watching?
JPElles chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
Great story. Curious where you will keep taking this. keep it up.
JaiNess chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
I happily stumbled upon this fantastic story, and can't wait for more! More, more, more! 3
AnnieMar chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
This is such a cute story and chapter! A nice respite from the darker stuff out there (which is great, but sometimes you just want to laugh, ya know?) I love it. Loki asking for Steve's advice is adorable ... and I can totally see Pepper and Darcy shopping together. I also agree with your author's note at the beginning ... Thor and Jane don't need to be assholes. They're cool too, just not as cool as Loki and Darcy ;-)
nkb99 chapter 13 . 5/30/2014