Reviews for Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians Alike
movies798 chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
I think it's a great chapter! Yeah writers block I hate it too.
Sweetpanda12 chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
Brilliant Chapter! And it's good to see that Emily has suspicions on Nikki too. xD
Pink Penguins chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
I cant to see what happens
Toolazytologin chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
I just realized that I made Sara pretty obsessed*sort of* with justice. Like Terezi from- actually, not quite like that but still. Good job.
nict chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
You updated! *Throws confetti everywhere* Happy day! and wonderful chapter, as always. I don't mind that it's mostly dialogue! I've read some stories where people are floundering about for dialogue, so I like it! Sorry about the writer's block, that can be really nasty sometimes. :)
Marik Goldcherry chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
Alek: YAY! You updated!

Tabath: That Apopis worshiper dude seems cool.
Amber Tate chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
OMG, Emily in Scotland? SHE HATES SCOTTISH ACCENTS XD

Thanks for finally updating, Bra, it was a great chapter! I can't wait for the next one! XD Breaking the Fourth Wall limits!
GingerRavenclaw chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
Ohmygods, I just realized what the fourth pantheon is: the mortal instruments. Maybe? I don't know, I'm only on the first book. So, yeah, this was pretty random, but I just figured it out, soooo.. Yeah. Anyway, I'll probably just re read this story, because I don't remember what's happening.
Bye :)
A Guest chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
hmm Good, no, GREAT! This is awesome! Please keep writing.
Bella chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
Please make carter and Sadie less overrululy the carter I know would never make his own throne
Peeps chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
Asdfghjkl I love it
pink penguins chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
yaay you updated good chapter
Amber Tate chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
I would post a normal long review, but I'm sick. So anyways, awesome chapter! XD I died at the Sherman stuff and Jake thing! I also liked Erin, Sam, and Krystals team up! Can't wait for more.
AiSyo the Couple of the Year chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
YES! Finally! I'm so happy :)
That was a great chapter and I'll hope you'll update soon(Though I can't really say much myself since I'm quite a bit of a procrastinator myself).
TCY