Reviews for Aftermath
MBAV fan chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Please continue! I want know what happens next! I enjoy reading it! I want to know if he'll be alright and what Jesse is planning now cause we all know that that was him hiding and watching them! Lol!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Please write more, great story so far
RAIKIM4everlover chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
another chapter please? if your done with this one, do you think you could write one for me?
cali chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
please please please update this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Update please?
Cali chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Are you going to update luv this story!
IceBall26 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Yep, happens all the time! Don't worry about it and just write something when you're free and if you feel like it! :D Juggling everything at once is very stressful. Take your time and when you do update, I'll read for sure! :D
fiftyshadesofanimetrash chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
It's COMPLETELY okay your not updating. It happens to ALL of us. I've got something going on for a full two weeks now! Then another two weeks of something else! X_X.

Right when I get home at 6 I start typing, and now it's becoming stressful because then I have no downtime.

Take as much time as you need! :)

When you update, we'll all get right back to reading this story and The Rollercoaster That Is Life.
Katie chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
OMG THAT WAS AWESOME
Hinata001 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Love it! I've wanted to do one of these myself including Ethan turning into a fledgling but Sarah still becoming a full vampire because he stopped her. I like yours a lot though. I probably wouldn't have been able to write it half as good as yours. I've read 4 minutes and I don't see any connection. Update soon.
Keep going!
More!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
interesting update I want to see what happens
TeamEthanMorgan chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I loved this. Update. Your stories are awesome. :)
IceBall26 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012