Reviews for Bleach: Redux
Animeisgreat chapter 1 . 7/5
I read the comic for This story and it was amazing, if you like this story then you should read it. The thought put into this is amazing. And I almost cried when I read this part in the manga, so I'm glad that someone made a better ending.
Night Warrior Shadow chapter 86 . 5/21
This story was amazing.
I started with the comic version and then finished with the Fanfictions.
Admittedly I first saw the comic as it was being made, and had to restart numerous times, but I'm very glad I finished this story.
Again, this story is amazing
AdieBee chapter 13 . 11/2/2015
I love the story and the battles but I can't help but cringe every time Ulquiorra becomes Edward Cullen. I don't think he could ever be that romantic and dramatic...
AdieBee chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
I think the story is nice but there are too many unnecessarily long dialogues...and Ulquiorra is out of character.
Guest chapter 86 . 10/3/2015
That was so amazing. ;_; It was sad,funny tragic, scary, sweet romantic and then funny again. Alot of fanfictions tend to stop continue being written and never get to see the light of the ending in the horiozon. I admire you for managing to pull through it to the very end and completing it. And what a wonderful fitting ending it is! Thank you for writing and drawing Bleach Redux. 3
Guest chapter 55 . 10/2/2015
Holy- Did what I think it was just happen?
Guest chapter 42 . 10/2/2015
Rule number one of Hollows Survival Book; Never never NEVER try to posess Kurotchi Mayuri. You will be scarred for the rest of your life!
Arsenico chapter 86 . 7/30/2015
there were so many times when I wanted to scream with this story! it was brilliant! one of the best i've read!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/28/2015
This is exactly what AU i was searching for this whole time where ulquiorra is the main badass in the story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
What is the doujinshi called
TheUnknown101 chapter 86 . 4/7/2015
well I must give credit to where it's due, A splendid written piece that I had the luxury of read from chapter 30 onwards. thank you very much for the effort displayed and time spent creating this. Some shout out to the artist who illustrated the first 30 chapters as well as that is what really caught my interest! good day...
29th.spirit chapter 39 . 4/5/2015
"Hot. Wet. Comes when I want. Pleasant aroma with slick mouth-feel."
I LOLed so hard at this. I can just imagine Ulquiorra being smug about it. Nice!
Super Vegito 2 chapter 24 . 2/18/2015
It seems you didn't understand something, Ichigo didn't convert his Reiatsu into Physical strength like Aizen thought, merely his Reiatsu was so above Aizen's level that he couldn't sense it.
Akayuki Novak chapter 86 . 1/29/2015
Wow... when I saw how long the fic was, I had some doubts. But... this is a really good fic! From start to finish. Thank you so much for writing.
TemariFire chapter 86 . 12/20/2014
I loved the comic and loved the story too. The only thing is I would like it if orihime and ulquiorra had kids. Since its like 20 years later.