Reviews for It Will Keep
jessspider chapter 4 . 4/17
wow...this is so...serious...
So desperately intense, what an ending there!
Can't wait for you to one day maybe return to this/update...much enjoyed, truly enjoyed.
I mean that finality of her statement...and the Huntsman...the claim that she offer's her lover seconds..wo..i mean wo, bravo, what a serious slap in the face for her...I can't believe, the poor Queen...

Loved it, such terrifying realities to contend with, and scars to mask and come to face with...

well done
excellent
hope to see an update one day soon, x
jessspider chapter 3 . 4/17
Oh my word, this was amazing. So dramatic, that ending, wow. From his helping her into bed, from the stone floor, the maids witnessing his carrying her to bed, to his doing his duty, all the while, this hidden love, I mean, I am pulling my hair out with the intensity of it all. You my dear author have written an absolutely spot on piece of fanfic...addictive, angsty, intense, too much unresolved feelings, the tension and love between them so suffocating and secret. Well done, so smartly conveyed, and every moment, so palpable, and hanging off your every word...really hope that you continue this...this is a joy to read. :) love it
jessspider chapter 2 . 4/17
i love this...slow burn...deep...I just have no words for this gorgeous chapter 2...perfect, just so perfectly written...and so full of longing and angst...you're killin' me!
Loved it, well done :)
jessspider chapter 1 . 4/17
What a masterpiece of a first chapter... how gorgeous was this? well done! I loved every single letter of it! Cleverly written, angsty, beautiful, heart rendering, seriously, be still my heart. Epic.

I loved this, and shucks, after all that conversation and intenseness...we have no admission of the truth, but a promise perhaps of what really did happen :)
Well done, well done my friend.
grk.llk2808 chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
I really hope there's more to this story.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
"Her heart no longer ached for the childhood lost, but burned for the victorious future." Hit the nail right in the head there. The victorious future. Meaning, new things, new tales, new people. A start, another beginning. And who was the first one in that tale's opening? Eric! Oh, super true!

Aww, love that ending! I am so going to love this story- I love it to bits as it is! Great job! So in-character, so beautifully written!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Oh please don't give up on this! Please please!
Bugula chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Nice story, please update! Would love to know more!
Clairose chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
This is excellent! I hope you'll continue sometime.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Oh no snow! :( anyway update soon
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Great
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Great chappy
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awesome
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
THIS STORY DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH REVIEWS GOOD LORD. IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL AND I LOVE THE WAY YOU PORTRAY EACH CHARACTER. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP OR DROP THIS STORY UNLESS YOU GOTTA BECAUSE HOLY BALLS THIS IS SO AMAZING
ponniepee chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Wonderful story, just found it and read through all 4 chapters. Will you be updating again soon?