Reviews for It Will Keep
Kristin04 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Just came across this tonight and I am glad I did. It's well-written and you're able to create a clear picture in mind in your depictions. As always, I encourage you to keep moving forward with it.
Misty Blue chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
My, my, my. Neither could sleep without feeling, or at the very least, being near the other! Love it! They are absolutely drawn to one another, there's no denying that fact. We all know that they are truly meant to be together... they don't, of course, but we do... or maybe they know it, too! See in this chapter? They feel protected.. and loved in each other's company.

An awesomely (is there even such a word? Don't think so, but whatever, it's SWATH! Right?), perfect chappie!
sulou chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
This is getting really good. Can't wait to see what happens next.
InuGome chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Oh, like you, Snow, the Huntsman, Ravenna... all of the characters were practically stuck in my head so bad, that I thought I'd dream about them that night I watched the movie! :)

But not to worry, I'm enjoying this! I enjoyed this first chapter, in fact. And I think your take on what might have happened after the part where the film ended is totally close to how I see things happening. Especially these parts about the love of our favorite princess and her favorite Huntsman! Haha!

One thing, though. Why, oh why are you super brilliant in mirroring all the inner thoughts and feelings of our dear SWATH friends in this fic? The flow of the story and this piece itself... simply amazing! A great job indeed! Looking forward to reading more of this one! After all, Huntsman is making poor Snow wait just a little bit longer... Patience, Snow. Patience.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Yes, it all changed after her awakening, didn't it? Everything. It was really the main moment. The one that defined Snow White's future... her people's future. I do also believe that it was the Huntsman who helped her begin that future; he did help her begin the journey to it, after all. He was the light that brought Snow out of the darkness. It was not only the vision of Ravenna's evilness that gave her the power and the sudden yet strong determination to win the battle not just for the sake of victory over evil, but more for the entire kingdom- her father's kingdom, and her friends and people counting on her. Her parents, her pure heart, as well.

Oh, the words you've used here to describe the kiss, their thoughts, feelings (oh, if only I could tell you now, dear Snow White, that all that you have felt and have been feeling as of late are no flashbacks of nothing but a dream) perfect! Simply perfect. It makes all the difference, and gives that depth that the film seems to lack. Like missing pieces. Yeah, that's it.

Awesome, wonderful piece! Oh, I really enjoyed reading! Now to continue to the next chapter... hope you complete this!
ktikat13 chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
I love it so much!
LenaLove95 chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Wow that was intense! The action at the end was really good :)
ChestnutBrumby chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Yet another wonderfully insightful chapter! I loved the look into Eric's mind and how difficult it was for him to leave Snow.
"This is not your home..." You'll have to face it sometime, Huntsman!
Nice slice of action in the latter half, very apt that there would be villages who resist hope after Ravanna's rule. Poor Snow, she ought to know she's nothing like her predecessor... maybe somebody ought to try and go to comfort her? :D
I admit I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment as always and in particular, when she embarks upon her intended journey.
lizard1969 chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Really, really enjoyed the chapter. I love the way you write the huntsman...brilliant. You have me falling in love with him all over again :)
Can't wait for next chapter.
Are.you.okay.Annie chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
O OMG please update soon! This is getting interesting, I really like how you're writting this, mixing her relationship with Eric with her duties and problems. XD
Shahrezad1 chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Ooooh, poor Snow. And what a horrific encounter! At least she had her wits about her and responded automatically, based on some of the training she received from Eric. And I very much doubt that the so-called "Elders" of the kingdom will refute her now.
C.I.TigerFan chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
What a wonderful twist. Move the way you used the attack to further support her journey. Looking forward to more
js10254 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Wow I really love this story so far I think it is definently written really well and I can't wait to see where you end up taking the story and the way you will continue to develope the characters :)
JustLu chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was your first fanfic ever? It's very well written, my dear! I could almost feel like I was in the room with them. I'll keep reading! :)
Shahrezad1 chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
This is excellently written! It delves deep into the unspoken emotions of the characters while still paying attention to the gritty realities presented in the movie-namely, the issues she still has to deal with as the new Queen as well as the realization that she's going to have to be a strong female figure in a male-dominated world.

A world in which a romance between the two of them just doesn't fit.

I'm really loving the characterization and the world-building that you've done so far. Keep up the good work! And I hope that he comes back home safe.
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »