Reviews for It Will Keep
Are.you.okay.Annie chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
I love this! I was so upset whith the movie's ending that I finally decided to look up for a fanfic that would make me feel okay, and this is awesome, please update soon!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Love the build up. A slow burn is always better. Here's to her huntsman's return
C.I.TigerFan chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Love the way you write the two of them. Both so selfless and determined and just plain stubborn!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Wonderful! Very well written, detail, dialogue, characterization. Looking forward to more
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Yay - an update! Great! Merry Christmas!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Very beautiful, tender moment there at the end. Well done!
rainbow1234 chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
I absolutely love this story! Take your time with updates if you need to. Your readers will understand. :)
Beautiful work, and I patiently await for the next chapter!
LenaLove95 chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Awww sweet chapter
ChestnutBrumby chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Teehee, I can just see her jumping the last five steps! Silly girl! Glad Huntsman stayed for a goodbye though... needs to work on them a bit however!
Eagerly awaiting more, as always :D
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
This is an excellent fic! I don't know if you have plans to continue but I hope you do. You have an excellent, detailed writing style and i'm hoping for a wonderful resolution to the Eric/Snow tension.
dani chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Please update soon
tiva auggie and annie hp fan chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
When will you post more?
Addled2 chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Wow, this is wonderful! Very well written. I am looking forward to more chapters.
Colubra chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
I must say I was very disappointed by the end of the film... with Snow weirdly panting holding that stupid stick... I mean, the kiss scene was perfect, a part from the fact that she didn't wake up in that moment but after the huntsman had gone! and from then, barely a word... this just waisted all
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Please write another chapter this is one of the best SWATH fanfics that I have found and i would love to know what happens with Snow and her Huntsman. You need to write another chapter because I can promise you that I'm not the only one who wants to know if Eric will ever tell Snow that it was his kiss that brought her back. Please countiue to write more it is a great story but you are just leaving us all hanging by not telling us what will happens next for the Fairest of Them All and the Huntsmen? Please write more.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »