Reviews for It Will Keep
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Awwwwww, come on, Huntsman! Can't you make a girl happy and just kiss her, for god's sake?
This writing style is too good for comfort, the sexual tension's really thick, damn it!
LenaLove chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Aww loved the chapter!
ChestnutBrumby chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Was so excited to see this update in my inbox that I went back and reread the first chapter too so I could enjoy the read even longer :D

Favourites;
"What is the point of having guards posted at her door if you let her go off gallivanting around the kingdom unprotected" - I can just picture his indignant look here!
"Apparently she wasn't as oblivious to world as he had thought" - HAH quite right too Eric!

Even the little details are perfect - like eating quail as opposed to a more 'modern' food!

Loved this chapter too, please please please continue with your most excellent story! And tell Eric to stop biding his precious time and kiss the girl already!
PlainJane101 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I am very glad you decided to continue writing this! To see this resolved would be more than a sigh of relief from me!

Also, awesome writing! I don't remember seeing any grammatical errors! Perfect!

I will definitely keep an eye on this one! :D
EugeniaVictoria chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
very nice, thank you for updating. I love Eric's protective side. :)
MetalChickCrisis2040 chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
I hope my review went through, I forgot to sign in... If you get an obnoxious YOU TEASE! review, yeah. That was me.

And if that didn't go through, then, just wanted you to know that I am in love with this story and look forward to more :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
YOU TEASE. HOMG. I love that she sat behind him with only the wall to separate. Nnngghhh. MY FEELS. I love this though. The slow build, how she's still making it clear what she wants and how she feels and how he's slowly losing that war between what's right and wrong of him. IT'S TOTALLY RIGHT FOR YOU, ERIC. TOTALLY RIGHT! Me thinks she won't sleep without them nightmares unless he's near. He should climb on up into bed with her ;)

I can't even find words for how much I am loving this. Can't wait for more!
Wildmage116 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I second ChestnutBrumby! Fantastic story! I will read anything you write!
sulou chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
That was so sweet.
sulou chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I absolutely love your story. You have managed to keep them in character and continue the story in a believable way. I'm looking forward to more of this.
AughraOfEarth chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is charming...I think you have the characters' voices down beautifully.
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wow! This is the best example of UST being a happy ending that I have seen in 1.5 years of gorging myself on fanfiction. Well done.
thewitherabbit chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wow! - You're off to a great start - for the story as well as for your writing. Can't believe this is your first fic! ... Your deduction of the characters and their relationship hits bulls eye! - I especially love the explanation you found for why Snow is so much more mature and confident after waking up from the spell. ... So: Keep it going - and update soon!
Mace chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
OMG PLEASE UPDATE! LOVE IT!
lwl1208 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012