Reviews for Heroes
little-semanggi chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
I don't usually write a review after just 1 chapter, but then again I don't usually favourite a story after just 1 chapter :)

this is really a beautiful story..
Gwen can be a good story teller as a person who know a bit more than any ordinary bystander
THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN ERASED.1 chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
I know... a few years later please update if you can!
his velvet touch chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
Absolutely lovely but then horrible cuz WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
twenty-two-spectacles chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Oooh! I only just found this story now but I absolutely love it! Hope you update soon, I need to know what happens! I loved 'If you die in my car, I will kill you'. absolute gold.
TheUpdateQueen chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
He promised. Jeez.

Gwen and Peter together in ANY situation makes me happy. Add in a poisonous lizard and one of them near death just makes it more... Um, well... Interesting. Update when you can! I'm loving this. :)
TheUpdateQueen chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Oh my god, so much happening. Who is the lizard? WHAT is it? You're killing me with the suspense. :( But also making me smile with the pure genius.

Astrid was great, even for that little scene. It's cool to read Spider-man (and not Peter) interacting with normal people. Can't wait for Peter to visit Gwen! (Literally, I'm squealing on the inside.)
TheUpdateQueen chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
I am so happy that Aunt May knows about Spider-man. I don't know, she's just amazing, and in my world she HAS to know. (I mean, she's a smart person... She'd have to find out sometime.)

Wonder what mystery person/thing attacked Peter earlier too... Can't wait!
TheUpdateQueen chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
For some reason, I love the idea of a broken hero crying over the city he protects.

Cheesy?

...

Oh YES. :D

Another fantastic thing in this chapter was the Stacy family. I mean, their situation isn't fantastic, but your writing and the way you portray them is. Love, love, love it. :)
TheUpdateQueen chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Love the whole what's-her-name thing with Ingrid and Peter's undeniable obsession with Gwen Stacy. (That will stay put forever, I'm guessing.) It was a filler, but it was a great one. ;)
TheUpdateQueen chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Okay, so AMAZING characterization. This completely blew my mind. You summed up Gwen's whole character in this one chapter... And managed to establish Peter's quirky yet strong personality too. Really, I loved the entire thing. :)
theendofthefairytale chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Noooo, its not terrible! Its reallly good! I'm like, in love with it(: Please update! :D
Murphy AT chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Oooh! This is wonderful. I love that you do both points of view, and quite well, I might add.
Wholock's Worlock chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
OH NO!
sallysally chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
This is amazing! I love it when Peter & Gwen are together. I read all chapters in one go. The first chapter nearly had me in tears! And the gila monster in the last chapter made me smile. :)