Reviews for DOOF 'N' PUSS!
D.T.Guthary chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Good chapter. I caught the references to "Monsters vs. Aliens" and "The Hunger Games". I can't wait for more.

I knew that fugitive semi-aquatic special forces amateur stage magician was from the past. Why else would he be framed for the 1865 assassination of Abraham Lincoln? Will John Wilkes Booth come in to the story any time soon? Have you considered my suggestion? I would like to know the answers to these questions, but something tells me that I will have to wait.

p.s. If you end up typing my pen name in this, put spaces after the periods. If you don't, it probably won't show up correctly.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
that was awesome! I can't believe you included meep!
celebi4ever chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Well, ya know what they say. Cheese is the missing fifth element of the universe!
...
Yeah, I've been reading too much Kane chronicles.
nict chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
*cough* plot purposes *cough*

I loved it!
angelofdeath241107 chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
XD very funny. i loved it :D
angelofdeath241107 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
cool :D
DecepticonLover chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
...*bursts out laughing*
That has got to be the weirdest thing I've ever read.
Ooh, how about Doof 'n' Puss have to fight the Punk-Fake-Mayor-Guy after he escaped from prison after Eggy busted a hole in it, only PFMG teams up with Starscream and has a super death laser.
Just an idea.
D.T.Guthary chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Eggy punched a hole in the prison. Will Punk-Fake-Mayor-Guy escape? Will he report back to John Wilkes Booth? Will the prison guards come after Perry for the crime he was framed for? These questions may not be answered but many more will be asked next time on "Doof 'N' Puss".
Sage of Mudora chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
I love how you changed up the "in the future we won't X, we'll X" joke. Doof probably did mean for that to become a running gag! I also loved you giving Perry the "watcha doin'" line; it's a super easy way to add innocent ho-yay. And really, what is Doof N Puss without a bit of ho-yay :)

Good job! This was funny and enjoyable.
Rose Hunter chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Omg you did the eggplant thing! *explodes of happyness*

Aw thanks Bra!

Would it be considered canniblism if it were ALIENS eating HUMANS? *shrugs* Lol, anywho...

It just occured to me that it's weird that people eat lunch at a dinner table... O.o

PAIN AND CHEESE! I seriously just died laughing even though I wrote that line myself.

Ricktamundo? Okay then!

Oh Candace... there are so many things wrong with you...

Now that I think about it... I should have called him Eggward -_- Eggy works, too, though!

"And then he went back outside and began pulling a rickshaw that appeared to have a platypus in it and a siren on top." That was one of the most amazing sentences I've ever heard in my entire life.

I can't stop laughing, my mom is staring at my like I'M the insane one when this morning she was showing me her cheek DNA. And you wonder where I get my craziness from.

A cheese parade. How convenient.

It's possible to virtually facepalm?

Who eats dinner at a... Oh never mind, you're doing that on purpose, my friend!

Because cheese is the meaning of the universe. Duh!

That was the best thing I have ever read in my entire life. Well, okay, maybe not, but THAT WAS SO AMAZING!
Galaxina-the-Seedrian chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
You know what I liked about the episode Doof n' Puss was shown in? Doofenshmirtz managed to keep everyone in character. He didn't make himself outshine the mayor or anyone, infact he made himself act as he usually did. And I admit, giving a platypus a human girlfriend sounds ridiculous, even if it is Phineas and Ferb.

Great job. :)
MsAmiClassified chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Nice 2 know I'm not the only one who actually wanted to see something like this. YES! Hmm...I'd pitch an idea right now but I don't really have time to think of anything; I shouldn't b up this late. But I DO dare you to make RICK self-aware in a later ep ;3
DeadHead chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Personally, I think "Doof 'n' Puss" could've made a great spinoff from the Phineas and Ferb series. This is pretty good, and I've always wondered what might happen if "Ham on Rye, Hold the Mayor" ended.
Hmm. Ideas, ideas.
Ooh, ooh, I've got one! *holds hand up and waves it repetitively* Pick me, Pick me!
So...what happens is there's this weird alien creature that comes down to space in an alien ship, he looks like this velociraptor like thingy, and Doof and Puss end up finding him. He tells them about this really bad alien weapon of mass destruction that became self aware and escaped his ship, and there are these evil aliens coming after it, so they have to find it and stop the evil aliens. And the evil aliens
land and they look like giant ferret monsters, and the only one that can talk is OogaBooga, who's the leader and has this awesome jet pack which he uses to fly around and blast people with his laser gun that turns them into platypuses.
Then, Doof and Puss, while unaware that OogaBooga and his forces have landed, find the alien WMD, which turns out to be Norm. Doof freaks out cause it's a robot, and you know, robots are evil in the future. They end up helping Norm get back to the crash site, where OogaBooga confronts them. It turns out that OogaBooga and his forces are the good guys, and the velociraptor guy (who you can feel free to name) is the bad guy. While they are all fighting, the velociraptor guy steals Norm
and steals OogaBooga's spaceshipa and flies off. Then, the ferrets are kidnapped
by Area 51, who takes them away while Doof and Puss watch, unable to do anything.
Then, in space, while the velociraptor guy has Norm, Norm ends up blasting him into the green alien baby dimension and flies off, revealing that he's secretly evil and wants to destroy the entire universe. And it ends with that cliffhanger.
...Yeah, I'm a lunatic. But I'd so have a future as a writer for TV shows.
Rose Hunter chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Lol nice chapter, Bra!

Ideas? Um...Well... see... um... you... no... err... What if Doof was messing around with a new invention and the beam accidentally flew out the window (like it so often does) and animated this eggplant paramsian and turned it evil because it wasn't supposed to be animated? Like, um, pretend you are talking to the egg plant. Yeah, this is what he'd say, "Where is the stillness of plant? The motionlessness of eggs? It all hurts... All there is is pain. Pain and cheese!" So then the eggpalnt, lets call him Eggy, was trying to find cheese because he was saying how he didn't feel complete without cheese, how he'd never be good without it, so he was ripping up the entire town trying to find the shreded cheese factory when Doof and Puss swoop in all dramatic-like on grappling hooks and save the day dramatically! Like that idea? *nods* I like that idea.
Rose Hunter chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
*uses Sherman to wipe tear* This is song is just so beautiful... it brings tears to my eyes!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »