Reviews for The Legionnaire's Lament
I really loved this! I love the fact that Jim knows about Bills other affairs and that he does not care! He loves him and is happy and I think this fits his character very well! I know this was published in 2012 but if you read this, you should definately write more Bill/Jim!
caasla chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Just beautiful, dear you. Short but really nice to read. Thanks for writing it!
Eternal Optimist chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Love your story! I've been searching the web far any TTSP fanfiction especially ones about Jim and Bill! I've found another site that has even more than has. It's called Archive of our Own and has a lot of other fandoms on it too if you're interested. Great story I'm glad they decided to continue their "conversations." :)
Bar chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I just love Bill/Jim stories. Bill is always so suave, charming and untouchable.

Jim is amazed at what joy he can find in one man who (in his mind, anyway) stands even taller than the pyramids in the distance. And of course, Jim knows he's not the only one. He finds this hard to focus on, and when he does, he finds that he does not particularly care.
One piece of Bill is enough. He thinks that if he had any more, it would be greedy.

That part was just fantastic!
Master Of All Imagination chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Found this on tumblr. Very pleased to see more of this pairing on this site, there's just not enough! And really pretty writing BTW. I ADORE your description: "Their first kiss is long and hard and in Egypt." Perfect!