Reviews for Boston Legal Half Drabble Challenge
ASuDC chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
This time my favorites are number one and two. ;-) They are simply priceless…especially Alan bolting from the mayor is a great imagination and incredible sweet. ;-)))
Wonderful…thanks for sharing. :)
L J Groundwater chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
"Please forgive him. He's allergic to the clergy." LOL! I nearly choked on my muffin. Love it.
MLaw chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
All were great, but the first and last were the best!
ASuDC chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
The first one is simply cute…it really radiates Alans love for Denny. ;-)
I’m with Carl, Shirley needs a break. :) And the last drabble really had me ROTFLAHMS. :-)))
Well done! Thanks…
L J Groundwater chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
LOL "What? Get out of our bed!" LOL!
MLaw chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
All good. I thought I liked the second one best, it had wonderful language. But when I read the third, that one grabbed me. Great images, and I never knew getting a song stuck in your head was called an 'ear worm." thanks, learned something new today.

Wasn't Ahab the Arab a great song? There's a memory for you!
ASuDC chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
The first drabble is fun…the second incredibly cute - sometimes Alan and Denny are just like big kids. ROFL
And the third one is really sad – it’s amazing how you sport with feelings even with just a few words. Remarkable!
Please, please more, LOVE it. ;-)))
L J Groundwater chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
The second one made me laugh, it was just perfect!

The third one made me very sad for Alan. No, I didn't pity him... I just thought, how very hard things have been for him, and so very little he shares. A very strong one, that last one, with so few words.

Can't wait for more! (And to know what you think of my chapter 2!)
MLaw chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
These were wonderful, nice range of emotions. The last one, was of course, heart wrenching. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
AWWWWW…Alan’s “Honey I’m home!” phrase is droll…love it so much. ;-) But the first drabble tops them all – I would have liked to see that in a real episode. ;-) Thanks so much for writing it. :-)))
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Again three veeeeery sweet drabbles…the last one with Katie and Jerry is pure fun…sometimes Jerry really utters very cute things. ;-)))
ASuDC chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
AWWWWW…Alan’s “Honey I’m home” phrase is droll…love it so much. ;-) But the first drabble tops them all – I would have liked to see that in a real episode. ;-) Thanks so much for writing it. ;-)))
ASuDC chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
L J Groundwater chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
First one is a classic and should have happened on the series!
MLaw chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
The first one was hysterical. All three were good.