Reviews for Coming Attractions
Bevey99 chapter 10 . 1/30
He assumes he knows what she needs, but has never really asked her. of course she may not know herself. Stupid man.
Bevey99 chapter 7 . 1/29
Really enjoying the slow build, but I think its about to take off.
I guess it's good for the story that Jacob is accepting Bella's lifestyle but this was really weird. Angela and Jacob are not into BDSM and THAT'S OK. They don't need to be, and they don't need to be privy to the intimate details of Bella's personal sex life if they don't want to. I really don't understand why Bella feels this compulsive need to have her friend's accept the kinky way she likes to have sex, or why she feels like she even needs to tell them about it in the first place. Like, I'm not gonna cry if my friend isn't into get spanked and thinks its weird that I like it, and I'm certainly not gonna go show him/her a video of me getting off on getting spanked in order to gain their approval. Bella has other friends she can go to if she feels the need to explain to someone how amazing she thinks it feels to be tied up and hit with a riding crop.
I'm liking this Bella less and less. I already think she's selfish with the way she's trying to force the details of her sex life on Jake, and now she's trying to change Edward against his will.

If it were the other way around, everyone would think Edward was an asshole for trying to force Bella into submission. I really hope Edward doesn't sacrifice his desires to appease hers. That's not fair. And Edward is more likable anyways, so I'm rooting for him.
Honestly I can see where Jacob is coming from. It's wrong of him to judge her, but it's also inconsiderate and kinda selfish for Bella to constantly shove BDSM into his face when it clearly makes him uncomfortable.

He doesn't NEED to be involved in that part of her life. For most people, sex is private and intimate. There are plenty of people I wouldn't feel comfortable talking about my sex life with, and vice versa. I think its kind've sickening that Bella is playing out her voyeuristic needs by telling Jacob the intimate details of her sexual encounters against his will and comfort level. That's not a good friend.
APL chapter 29 . 9/3/2016
SO GOOD
cbzoo chapter 5 . 6/14/2016
WOW
Gubefan1980 chapter 28 . 5/23/2016
Oh dear, I wonderif that insistent woman will catch on at some point hmm scary to think about. This has been a fun ride, very good with the dialogue I wondered if there was some trauma in Edwards past that made him afraid of the kind of relationship he now has with Bella. I get the impression it's something he made up in his head. I still think Rosalie is a bit twisted and Jason is creepy but this is beyond better than the infamous Grey series. She's crappy writer and has really offended the real BDSM community with her ignorance.
Gubefab1980 chapter 27 . 5/23/2016
I don't know if there is an official name for it, but I've heard of four people playing together. Kind of beyond my limits sexually arousing to watch, I have no doubt, but I'm with Bella on this,you need a shower to clean off the smut.
Gubefan1980 chapter 24 . 5/22/2016
I still fail to see why this is anyone's business, exceptfor the disobedient and clumsy sub who couldn't keep her fucking mouth shut. I'm surprised he didn't ask jenks for suggestionsfor punishing stupid submissives
Gubefan1980 chapter 23 . 5/22/2016
She's a total fuck up, she just had to have her way, calling him master, if he dumps her, it's her own selfish fault for pushing him into something he wasn't ready for. Total stupid jsd to have her way. I haveto admit I thought Carlisle was coming on to her.
Gubefan1980 chapter 22 . 5/22/2016
Well, I'm glad her picked her up and carried her in his arms instead of over his shoulder fireman style. She's annoying the crap out of me pushing him beyond what he's ready for just because she wants it. She's a disobedient submissive. I hope he torments her all night without permitting her to orgasm. He's going to break up with her, and even if it's temporary, it will be her own can't even show him an obedient submissive
Gubefan1980 chapter 21 . 5/22/2016
Well, that proves my point, Edward doesn't want his cousin in his home when he is "performing" so to speak He obviously caught on to the fact that his cousin is a pervert, even having her own man, she wants her cousin to see her naked. BDSM is a kink, what Rosalie wants is a perversion. Good chapter glad Edward is able to see that he can have both in one woman, a,submissive and a,girlfriend.
1,043 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »