Reviews for Coming Attractions
MsLiss chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
I'm intrigued about Edward's choices.
He says he hasn't found it satisfying to have a full d/s relationship but also says to Bella you can have it all after watching Peter and Charlotte.

Does he never see himself in a relationship of any kind? Does he not want companionship?
Why can't he find a balance he likes? Maybe he hasn't seen the possibility in the right woman. As Victoria has said no and he imagined more with her?

I'm sure this will be the struggle he faces with Bella.
thanks .
MsLiss chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
imagine Edward not getting what he wants! lol
lillianolivia.white chapter 29 . 9/9/2015
Great story. I loved it. Can't wait to read the sequel.
lillianolivia.white chapter 28 . 9/9/2015
Oh ho, sneaky.
lillianolivia.white chapter 27 . 9/9/2015
I knew that witch Victoria would try to get Edward back. And I'm glad he asked Bella to move in.
lillianolivia.white chapter 26 . 9/9/2015
I'm surprised James did not try to touch her. And that witch Vic was probably trying to get Edward to do something with her.
lillianolivia.white chapter 25 . 9/9/2015
His punishment was very intense.
lillianolivia.white chapter 24 . 9/9/2015
This will be freeing for Edward.
lillianolivia.white chapter 23 . 9/9/2015
Oooooooooh, Bella just keeps digging the hole. I don't think she told Edwards dad anything he hadn't already figured out.
lillianolivia.white chapter 22 . 9/9/2015
Sweet.
lillianolivia.white chapter 21 . 9/9/2015
This was pretty cool.
lillianolivia.white chapter 20 . 9/9/2015
Bella, you should've pushed so hard. I've been thinking about those kids in the woods. No one knows how old that girl was. What if she was really underage? What if she tells her parents that she was raped or something?
lillianolivia.white chapter 15 . 9/8/2015
Esme is sadly mistaken if she thinks these young adults don't sleep together.
lillianolivia.white chapter 13 . 9/8/2015
Bella, you go girl. Edward is way to scared. Jacob needed to be Jack slapped.
lillianolivia.white chapter 12 . 9/8/2015
Edward is already falling in love, and I'm loving watching him do so. Bella is so easy to love.
1,023 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »