Reviews for Coming Attractions
mkmrider chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Another fantastic chapter! More please:)
Bunch2009 chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Loved it
sassygirl156 chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Damn. The character development painted a very, very sad picture of who Edward is on the inside. Rosalie made some good points about dom/sub relationships, which he shot down without giving them a second thought. The road to a relationship for these two appears to be a long one.
Momma Esme would be way too "smothering" for me. It's a good thing Edward seems to know how to deal with it.
And the thought of Edward training Emmett just makes me laugh. Really? That shoould be interesting!
Totally enjoying the twists and turns-keep up the fantastic writing!
cullengirl08 chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Does Edward realize that there are couples out there who are into both D/S as well as vanilla and they get along just fine? They have designated play times and the rest of the time is just the two of them being a couple. It doesn't have to be one over the other. The two of them care for each other, so I don't know why they couldn't try to explore this avenue either. It doesn't have to be all or nothing.
acw1 chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
jackieshopper chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Great fluff chapter. Bring on the sex. And quick.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Really hope Bella will want what he wants. A boyfriend with some kinks. Really hope its not forced and all she wants. And he doesnt get what he needs. Thats what happens a lot in these kinds of storys, the needs of 1 gets met, and the other sacrificed. Hoping they can talk and come to an agreement.
kellykaos chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
I stumbled upon this today and couldn't stop reading. I love this Edward and can't wait to see where you take this xo
LissLove chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Edward is being what I would call in Dutch a 'muts'. Being incredibly stupid. Why can't he see what's right in front of him and take a chance on Bella?
I'm enjoying the story though and getting totally involved ;)

love, Liss
LiLi82 chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
love it
aabc chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
No Edward in this one.

I wonder what Jake is hiding.

I wonder if Alice is right about Edward subconsciously wanting a real relationship, but something is stopping him; perhaps something from his past?
Angie Masen chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
I love Alice and her ideas...
RoniMarie10 chapter 9 . 8/23/2012
Wow, that is all I can really about this story so far. I love the direction you went with this story, though I am not into BDSM myself it is a topic that is interesting to read about. You have a awesome story on your hands, can't wait for the chapter, hope you update soon! :)
LiLi82 chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Love it
jackieshopper chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
Great chapter, even without the lemons.
984 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »