Reviews for Coming Attractions
acw1 chapter 12 . 9/5/2012
witchykitty1313 chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
I wonder when/how he's going realize that Bella is everything that he doesn't realize he wants?! Great chapter!
rangergirl1234 chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
It's nice to see Edward floundering as much as Bella! Great chapter!
jansails chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Edward's holding himself back because of his past experiences.
It will be interesting to see how long it takes Edward to admit to himself he wants more from Bella & asks for it.
jansails/jan2
MeyaRose chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Edward is such a coward refusing to put himself out there just a little bit for some happiness. She's right there, idiot, take her!

Anyway, I love your story, it's really great...
jackieshopper chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Great chapter, love his inner turmoil. Love the sex scene even more.
Maggieblock chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
I can't wait to see what happens next! Poor Edward just doesn't get it!
sassygirl156 chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
You really communicated Edward's conundrum in "coming out". Being such a public figure-on a daily basis, no less-does seem to invite a tremendous amount of unsolicited opinions. It wouldn't matter that he derives his pleasure more from the control the situation gives him and finds he prefers a submissive partner, not that he's interested in inflicting copious amounts of pain. There's such a negative public perception of BDSM (just listen to people comment about "Fifty Shades of Gray" and you'll see exactly what I'm talking about), in my opinion largely because people don't know what it really is. He'd be taking a huge risk with his job if this aspect of his private life became public. Frankly, it's no one's business.
He'd also know better than anyone what his parents' reaction would be, although sometimes they can surprise us.
Excellent update! I enjoy reading EPOV-guess I like getting inside his head. This continues to be one of the most well-written stories out there, and I always look forward to the next update. :)
Bunch2009 chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Loved it... He is falling for her. Yay
Luvtwismut chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
That was a lot of fun to read, B! I liked the shopping trip with Delores. And especially like the scene! I so wish I could try one of those swings out!
I'm glad they're going to work with Emmett! I'm with Bella, the thought of Edward and Emmett together, together is hot!
Thanks for the update!
Xo,
Jen
P.s. I emailed The Lemonade Sand about how awesome this fic is, so you can get more readers! I'm going to mention you in my reviews too. I think Twilover76 is good about reccing when she updates, so I'll definitely try her.
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
I love Mrs. Beagle. She reminds me of my mother. She is an expert of lingerie, too.

Great chapter ;)
LiLi82 chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
Love it
Guest chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
Is he really gonna share her? WTH? He seems so protective and wanting more, so hes gonna share her? And she wants to let someone else dominate her? Just dont get these two. They need to decide what they want.
Bunch2009 chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
Wow so hot... Loved it
twilightobession chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
Enjoyed the scene that Edward and Bella did. Great job. I am just a little surprised that Edward did not ask Bella about Emmett before he just showed up. He could have given her a little warning. He still did not ask her about how she felt about being his "girlfriend" in front of his parents. lol.
1,022 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »