Reviews for Coming Attractions
shewoolf chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
The boy is fallin' HARD!
shewoolf chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
I found your story through a blog... so glad I did!
LissLove chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
ooh, I'm liking the plan :)
Can't wait to read more!
Love, Liss
twilightobession chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
I can not believe that Jacob just stormed out like that. I can understand him being upset with Bella but to be so rude.

Bella is one sneaky sub. lol. I can not tell if she is really wanting a Dom full time or if she just wants Edward all the time. Can you clear that up for me? Please. You can PM me and let me know. lol. I am loving this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
jackieshopper chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
I love their honesty with each other. Well, until her diabolical plan anyway.
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
Loved it! Your Domward is so adorable!
LiLi82 chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
love it
witchykitty1313 chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
Awwww! She needs some conspirators in her plan! Jake was such an ass... Well done!
Bunch2009 chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
Love it.. They are making progress.. Hopefully Edward will give in to a real relationship soon. Bella is so smart.. LOL...
Surfette chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
can't wait to find out what morning brings!
AMANDA chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
i really liked this chapter I was happy that bella called edward when she was feeling down. I hope they start spending more time together and for him to realize they can develop a relationship
sassygirl156 chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
Wow! All kinds of things happening here-as if the revelation that Jacob and Angela are an item isn't enough, they meet "Emmett" (really, what was she thinking using that name?) and Jacob blasts him, then Jacob feels he must share exactly what he thinks about the d/s lifestyle, in public, no less. He really has grabbed on to the negative things he's heard and believes them to be true. While I loved that Bella called Edward, I can't see how meeting Edward is going to change Jacob's perception and make it positive. If anything, I don't think Jacob can be trusted to keep his mouth shut when he realizes who Edward is. He's just too much of a loose cannon. I don't quite understand why it's so important to Bella that Jacob be accepting of her lifestyle.

That Edward was willing to come to Bella when she needed him was touching. She's figured him out, now can she show him how he can be both the boyfriend and the Dom? Great update!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
Just found this story, and I'm really enjoying it. I do see a conflict coming though, please correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems they have conflicting needs. Edward seems to want to have a girlfriend, and have a sub/dom relationship on the side, maybe a few hours a week, maybe a day or two. And Bella wants a time consuming sub/dom relationship, sounds like possiably even 24-7. Hoping they talk soon and get all that settled. I read a lot of these stories, I'm really hoping it's actually fair for Edward. I see a lot of authors make Edward give up what he wants just to give Bella what he needs. But the doms needs and wants are just as important, if not slightly more, as the subs. Looking forward to your next chapter. Good luck with your pregnancy.
jansails chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
Jacob may never come around in terms of accepting Bella's preferred lifestyle unless she ends up in a committed relationship, a marriage.
Maybe Bella's got the right idea with Edward, tease him with possibilities?
jansails/jan2
felc13 chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
I love this chapter, Edward coming over and just the ice cream alone proves he really cares. It's great that he can't explain what Bella is doing to him because he has never wanted a serious relationship so he isn't noticing how serious it's getting! Can't wait for the next chapter!
1,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »