Reviews for then you come crashing in
Its 12:08am and I'm crying my eyes out.
Rel chapter 1 . 3/5
this is brilliant!
freya45 chapter 1 . 2/24
This is absolutely stunning. The ending is just just beautiful, and it even makes your heart hurt in a weird way. Amazing work.
Mae Snapdragon chapter 1 . 1/16
*collapses at your feet in a soggy, tear-stained mess* so i gave up on this site as a source of good fanfic years ago pretty much and only popped back in today to try and clean up favourite authors and favourite fics that i no longer thought were any good. and you were there among my favourite authors and i thought "oh yeah, they wrote great dasey, didn't they? let's look at their page" and somehow there was this, THIS, this story that i never saw you post and thus i never read. and it's 2am now and i am dying of dasey feelings. you're a spectacular writer and i love the way you thread past and present together and your writing style (how it's abstract yet somehow so focused at the same time, with big-picture metaphors and then tiny details of hands and expressions) and i love the way the ringing phone and the dream of it ties everything together in this hella depressing way only to be brought back at the end and flipped because she finally PICKS UP THE PHONE. god. you write the fucked up aspect of derek and casey so well and i really like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
flawless
amyh52 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Can hardly stand it. Why they have to be so mean? love the reunion though
Ariena chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
THIS IS SO GOOD WOW it made me almost cry aw
countingthestars12 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Wow, this was amazing. I love your LWD fanfics, and I think this is your best one yet. Just amazingly well-written and beautiful, like all your work, and you really captured Casey and Derek individually, and as a couple, so well. I loved your characterization of the family (especially Marti), and great work with the OCs (Jesse, Rachel) as well. You really made me feel for them, which is hard to do with OCs. Overall, great work!
Julia chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This is definitely, obviously, one of the best works on this entire website. I can't even attempt to express how amazing this is. It makes my heart hurt in a weird way, you know?
me38242 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
angst talented
WoofQuack'ed MeowRoar chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
No doubt this fic was a long one, but I gobbled everything up! One of the best Dasey fics I have ever read. Beautifully written, and the story flowed perfectly. It captured my attention from start to finish! Amazing is an understatement ;) Hope to see more from you!
vraie chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This was amazing :)
blazingeyes chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Like,WO-OW. That took forever to read but it was sooooooo worth it!
I just love how many elements you covered here. The multiple phone conversations in the beginning. The unsubtle subtleties that only Dasey cab pull off. I feel like I could go on and on but I'd still never be able to complete everything I wanna say about this work of art. It's beautiful,really. I love everything about it. And now that it's over, I kinda feel a little heartbroken now!T.T
Still. It was wonderful. Sorry if I seem to be gushing,but you just made my day. Thank you!)
Kudos,and keep up the fantabulous writing!:D
Luv,
May
CrazyNerdyFangirl chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This story is just...wow. It's so perfect.
dolelle chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I'm basically too fuddled at the moment to write a review that will be comprehensible, so I'll stick to saying this:

This was wonderfully bittersweet and realistic.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »