Reviews for The Highlights
Guest chapter 32 . 6/8/2014
This is good! My favorites so far are: Bastian, Helix, and Spector. And yes, I know all of them die-Spector being tortured to death, Helix outliving his usefulness, and I think Bastian drowning (?). But maybe you could turn one of those into a longer story...? Maybe? Because all those were pretty heart wrenching. Oh, and Whit. I liked him and he lived. So keep up the great work and update soon! Don't forget about Chaff and Titus!
Noctsire chapter 32 . 4/23/2014
SORRY! I MUSTN'T HAVE REVIEWED FOR MORE THAN A YEAR AND I'M REALLY SORRY :'( Anyway. such a shame that The two allies had to eventually turn on each other. Keep up the good work! I really enjoyed this chapter and I'll try and catch up with the reviews :')
Wetstar chapter 32 . 2/27/2014
Aww, I wish it had been James... :(
Randomcat1832 chapter 32 . 2/27/2014
This was a great chapter, very nice way of drawing the characters. I can't wait for the next chapter - and my arena!
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 32 . 2/27/2014
Poor Talbot! But go Hue! Seven on the victory tour must have hard...
FandomCouture chapter 30 . 2/12/2014
Ooh! His plan kinda backfired didn't it! Amazing chapter again Kate :)
Z
FandomCouture chapter 31 . 2/12/2014
This is amazing!
I love this so much and there isn't any mistakes, just brilliant writing.
Z
Riley chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Awesome Kate!
Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg chapter 31 . 12/24/2013
Yay! You've come back! ;)

Great chapter! This was quite the interesting and deadly arena and it reminds me of The Ripper traps from Tank Girl! And SEEDER! My feels are still hurt from the movie, so this made up for it! ;) I can't wait to see more Catching Fire tributes!
Wetstar chapter 31 . 12/24/2013
REP! D:
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 31 . 12/24/2013
Seeder! :D update ASAP! I like the arena idea!
nananakid chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
I haven't been on it a while so I just read the chapter! Its awesome thank you!
Jason Mountner chapter 29 . 10/26/2013
I've been reading these for about a year and am still loving them. I feel like there just getting better, and how you get us to know a character so quickly in a small amount of words and I feel like it must be hard to come up with a new character every story but you have never disappointed. Keep up the great work! Please.
BiggerThanMicroscopic chapter 22 . 9/15/2013
So sad!
BiggerThanMicroscopic chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
The Fault in Our Stars? I haven't read that one, but I've read Looking for Alaska this summer, by the same author.

Saddest. Book. I. Ever. Read.

And I've read Les Miserables, where EVERYONE dies!