Reviews for The Highlights
WhyNotWriteFanfiction chapter 8 . 7/15
I get it. I think Claudius is thinking that the part of him that wants to kill is Margaret, and he loses the battle for his subconscious. He never hears Margaret again because he's opened up to the Academy's doctrine of killing.
Wow. Talbot was really unexpected.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
C.
Singlewave chapter 32 . 8/30/2015
Please update I really enjoy reading your writing!
Guest chapter 32 . 6/8/2014
This is good! My favorites so far are: Bastian, Helix, and Spector. And yes, I know all of them die-Spector being tortured to death, Helix outliving his usefulness, and I think Bastian drowning (?). But maybe you could turn one of those into a longer story...? Maybe? Because all those were pretty heart wrenching. Oh, and Whit. I liked him and he lived. So keep up the great work and update soon! Don't forget about Chaff and Titus!
Noctsire chapter 32 . 4/23/2014
SORRY! I MUSTN'T HAVE REVIEWED FOR MORE THAN A YEAR AND I'M REALLY SORRY :'( Anyway. such a shame that The two allies had to eventually turn on each other. Keep up the good work! I really enjoyed this chapter and I'll try and catch up with the reviews :')
Wetstar chapter 32 . 2/27/2014
Aww, I wish it had been James... :(
Randomcat1832 chapter 32 . 2/27/2014
This was a great chapter, very nice way of drawing the characters. I can't wait for the next chapter - and my arena!
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 32 . 2/27/2014
Poor Talbot! But go Hue! Seven on the victory tour must have hard...
FandomCouture chapter 30 . 2/12/2014
Ooh! His plan kinda backfired didn't it! Amazing chapter again Kate :)
Z
FandomCouture chapter 31 . 2/12/2014
This is amazing!
I love this so much and there isn't any mistakes, just brilliant writing.
Z
Riley chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Awesome Kate!
Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg chapter 31 . 12/24/2013
Yay! You've come back! ;)

Great chapter! This was quite the interesting and deadly arena and it reminds me of The Ripper traps from Tank Girl! And SEEDER! My feels are still hurt from the movie, so this made up for it! ;) I can't wait to see more Catching Fire tributes!
Wetstar chapter 31 . 12/24/2013
REP! D:
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 31 . 12/24/2013
Seeder! :D update ASAP! I like the arena idea!