Reviews for Elfen MENT
Bunny153539 chapter 2 . 6/8
I so missed this :D And this time I got every reference... except the Bobo one...
crankshaft7 chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
That was friggin high...lare...eeeeee...o... U friggin S. But wait! What happened to the updates. It's been more than 2 years. Waaaaaaa! Another perpetual cliffhanger! Oh no. Why oh why! I can't stand another cool story that never gets finished I'm going to jump of the edge of that cliff where the story left off. Step step step step step step... Good by cruel world... Leap! Plummet plummet plummet thud
draco2 chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!
draco2 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This is the best goddam fic on !
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
That was so dunny and really, really cool:D.:)
Krystal chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
ROFL. This is hlarious so far! xD LEROYYYYY JEKINNNNSSSSS! Bwaahahahahahaha. Oh the only mess up is that Bugs Bunny doesn't say the gun thing. :) Elmer Fudd does. I love this so far and seriously you made good points that I noticed like the whole defying gravity with the body thing. xD
Themulchmeister chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Oh crap. I had the mistakes all highlighted and ready to quote for this review and I bloody lost 'em. Oh screw it, it wasn't really that much considering this chapter was OVER 9000! Anyway. Mainly the spaces after an italicised word seem to be the main issue - but they look unintentional so no worries there.

Looking forward to the next marathon length chapter. Quarterly updates would be ideal, then the readers (if they can only sit through 2000 words worth) can just read it in several instalments. Can't wait to see wether Kouta makes it out of this cliffy with (most) of his dignity intact.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Hello, you should know who this is. Take a guess, go on. Anyway it's your Beta just in case you gave up guessing.

I've only manged to get through about a third of the chapter so far, so I thought I'd be useful and highlight a few little mistakes that would be hard for anyone trying to proofread such a long chapter to find. Anyway I'll shut up and show you them now:

"Isn't it a little early in the yearfor you Jehovah's Witnesses to be doing this?" (space between year and for obviously)

"...I still don'tknow how you survived that by the way." (same deal)

Addressing the JW's- I mean detectives once more, she told the , "Never mind; I think I figured out where she is. Sorry for bothering you, hope you hand out lots of pamphlets!" (unnecessary space between the and ,)

Anyway I'm just up to when Nyu finds herself in a 'drag' so you should hopefully get a proper review soon!
Winged-panther1 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Please update I wanna see Lucy smack her bitch(Kouta) up when she relizes who he is plus I like the way you made her in this xD
RachieFly chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Well done! Very well done! I laughed a lot throughout this, it was very funny. It's rare that I come across funny stories like this anymore. Maybe because I don't read that much fan fiction like I used to or maybe not...anyway, great job! Update soon please!
TehZombieEater chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I just about pissed myself at that "in da choppa" part xD
OmnifariousDessert chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I don't know where to begin except that this is pure GOLD!

Please keep this going. I also wouldn't mind hearing more about those perverted walls ( they have relatives at the inn maybe ) and while were at it Lucy's melons. What a sight for Bando's precious eyes!
Arkytal chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh my sides! They burn! That was great, I love the Lucy-being-aware-and-being-pissed-a-lot.

Nyucknyucknyucknyuck, I love me the MENT. INfinity MENT is pretty funny too; not as good as I NEED MORE MEAT IN MY DIET, and DAFUQ IS A U.V.A.R.D.
Themulchmeister chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
There is a serious issue with your story sir...There is a dangerous amount of laughs in this chapter!-!-!

For an Abrigdement it turned out quite long didn't it? By the way it might have been caused by the upload or something but I noticed a few words which aren't spaced apart (wherever there's italic text you should find them if it makes it any easier). But then again who cares, it was all hilariawesome anyway! Can't wait for the second episode's release!
Samedi chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Ha! Priceless, Well done amigo.