Reviews for My Older Sister Can't Be This Cute!
Mewtwo-TheLoneShadow chapter 4 . 8/17
Gotta say, really liking the direction this is going. Really hoping for more!
iron potato chapter 4 . 5/5
Im getting the feeling that it was ayase who gave him that scar
Jason chapter 4 . 3/7
You should contiune this I like to what happens when kyouske dad relizes how baddly he has abused and his own son
kanishkkartikay chapter 1 . 2/25
This story has a lot of potential and liked it very,very,very,very,very much...sopleasedon'tABONDONit.
Lone Gundam chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
OK I'm liking this so far. Though I'm a little confused on how fast he is willing to help his big sister who has been treating him a little cruelly, unless you're going to have her tsundere attitude mess things up between them later.
IchiFell chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
Huh, I feel late saying this, but your work in this is surprising. Kyousuke has an interesting hidden bqckstory that makes me want to learn more, there are noticible fun changes to everyone's character up to this point of time, and the pacing is quite exceptional.

I hope you come back and continue this joy. I really, really do
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Update soon
Nero The Insane chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
I friggin love this series! nice and dark, keep it up!
Sgt. Mehoff chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
... Wow I was actually listening to Billy Talent when I got to the lyrics part. It seems almost surreal .
Dark omega z chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
if your going to have him pair up with Kirino MAKE. HER. WORK. FOR. IT! Do NOT give her ANY DAMN freebies!
KoiChoco chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Great chapter as always really interesting, I wanna know more anyways thank you and please uptade soon
Astram chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Personally I don't like things like with what you did with the whole cutting/scar thing, but you managed to pull it off pretty good. I'm impressed.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
I really like it so far, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
I can understand if my guess on the flash back trauma is accurate him having hostile distrust towards the ' giant ' but I BEG you to please let it be temporary. Aside from ruri and minani? she's probally one off the only one that can warm him up towards women(mother s don't count).

With that said, no. No, absolutely not. If you want to have the siblings be close then I NEED to see kirino fight blood sweat and tears for it. Why? Simple. Partly because of Ichigo speech to Orihime brother, sora but MOSTLY the main character of persona 4 with nanako.

roundedrocks chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
This story is cool. I liked the way you made Kyousuke... he has more personality and has a talent too (I really liked it!) ...
The story is getting interesting. Thanks!