Reviews for My Older Sister Can't Be This Cute!
IchiFell chapter 4 . 2/2
Huh, I feel late saying this, but your work in this is surprising. Kyousuke has an interesting hidden bqckstory that makes me want to learn more, there are noticible fun changes to everyone's character up to this point of time, and the pacing is quite exceptional.

I hope you come back and continue this joy. I really, really do
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Update soon
Nero The Insane chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
I friggin love this series! nice and dark, keep it up!
Sgt. Mehoff chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
... Wow I was actually listening to Billy Talent when I got to the lyrics part. It seems almost surreal .
Dark omega z chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
if your going to have him pair up with Kirino MAKE. HER. WORK. FOR. IT! Do NOT give her ANY DAMN freebies!
KoiChoco chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Great chapter as always really interesting, I wanna know more anyways thank you and please uptade soon
Astram chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Personally I don't like things like with what you did with the whole cutting/scar thing, but you managed to pull it off pretty good. I'm impressed.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
I really like it so far, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
I can understand if my guess on the flash back trauma is accurate him having hostile distrust towards the ' giant ' but I BEG you to please let it be temporary. Aside from ruri and minani? she's probally one off the only one that can warm him up towards women(mother s don't count).

With that said, no. No, absolutely not. If you want to have the siblings be close then I NEED to see kirino fight blood sweat and tears for it. Why? Simple. Partly because of Ichigo speech to Orihime brother, sora but MOSTLY the main character of persona 4 with nanako.

An older sibling should NOT TREAT A YOUNGER ONE LIKE HOW SHE TREATS HIM.
roundedrocks chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
This story is cool. I liked the way you made Kyousuke... he has more personality and has a talent too (I really liked it!) ...
The story is getting interesting. Thanks!
McCabeRz chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Like the story so far, update soon!
McCabeRz chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Great chapter!
McCabeRz chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Nice!
McCabeRz chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Great start
CaliDreamin chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
Very interesting I hope to see more.