Reviews for My Older Sister Can't Be This Cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2021
I can feel the KyousukexAkagi vibes from this! I approve.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2019
God I hate this orange-haired bitch and her faggot of a father. I hope to God that they go to fucking hell.
VermillionFox chapter 4 . 1/2/2017
After reading chapter 4... I really got a little emotional at the scene where Kyousuke got his dream crushed... I mean a little kid who was trying something new had his chances crushed before he could even improve...
Just because the PERFECT sibling is an OVERACHIEVER that doesnt mean that his dad must pressure him while he's little and technically neglected...
Thats the end of my rant

Overall great story so far and please continue it
Mewtwo-TheLoneShadow chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
Gotta say, really liking the direction this is going. Really hoping for more!
iron potato chapter 4 . 5/5/2016
Im getting the feeling that it was ayase who gave him that scar
Jason chapter 4 . 3/7/2016
You should contiune this I like to what happens when kyouske dad relizes how baddly he has abused and his own son
Kskx chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
This story has a lot of potential and liked it very,very,very,very,very much...sopleasedon'tABONDONit.
Lone Gundam chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
OK I'm liking this so far. Though I'm a little confused on how fast he is willing to help his big sister who has been treating him a little cruelly, unless you're going to have her tsundere attitude mess things up between them later.
Mazongian chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
Huh, I feel late saying this, but your work in this is surprising. Kyousuke has an interesting hidden bqckstory that makes me want to learn more, there are noticible fun changes to everyone's character up to this point of time, and the pacing is quite exceptional.

I hope you come back and continue this joy. I really, really do
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Update soon
Nero The Insane chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
I friggin love this series! nice and dark, keep it up!
Sgt. Mehoff chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
... Wow I was actually listening to Billy Talent when I got to the lyrics part. It seems almost surreal .
Dark omega z chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
if your going to have him pair up with Kirino MAKE. HER. WORK. FOR. IT! Do NOT give her ANY DAMN freebies!
KoiChoco chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Great chapter as always really interesting, I wanna know more anyways thank you and please uptade soon
Astram chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Personally I don't like things like with what you did with the whole cutting/scar thing, but you managed to pull it off pretty good. I'm impressed.