Reviews for My Older Sister Can't Be This Cute!
BornHotAndCold chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Heh, I might actually start a fic with this premise it's so interesting. Your permission? For the older sister thing?

Never been quite a fan of the imouto arche type, especially when mixed with tsundere. _ The nee-san status is making it tolerable though. Character-wise? Very un-nee-chan like honestly. It's basically older Kirino, for better or for worse, I've yet to see.

Can't say I've been a fan of these delinquent type things since...ever. Most end up with Kyousuke wielding weapons and being stupidly overpowered. Or left to his own thoughts with implied/unneeded wangst. This fic's guilty of the latter so far. Keep him dark if you will, but "Ooh muh past!" gets old fast.

Also, I can't honestly believe a 14 year old's popping smokes. That's fairly out left field. O_O Just adds to the emo vibes he's strongly giving off. One more thing, you might wanna brush up on this music production thing if it's going to play a bigger role in the story. More than half the terms were vague and showed that material was barely read up on beforehand.

For now, I'm tentatively interested. One, nee-chans are hot. Two, "ara ara" Ayase would make my day. Three, this is fairly original, except the delinquent aspect.
MirageSPL chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
What ever happened to this? I really liked it. Yankii scene is way under rated and delinquent Kyousuke is awesome.

What's more, it feels like the story was thoroughly planned and the chapters aren't skipping that much in between unlike some other stories. I wish this could have been completed.
KoiChoco chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Great chapter and great story so thank you and please uptade soon
Noroi chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
that's a ver good story i would like to see it continue so could please try to update some time in the near future and it would be very interisting to see older!kirino interact with kyousuke's scar

Paper Crease chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
To be honest, I've never really had much of an interest in delinquent-based stories.
However, a new and endless interest in this series combined with a lack of unseen content for me brought me here.
And it just occurred to me who might've left that scar...
I can't wait to see how elder-sister-Kirino reacts!
I don't regret reading this story. Keep up the good writing!
Mushi8 chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
This is a nice story since it takes the "what if," of the two switching roles. The only thing I ask is if the band will be more involved? And possibly updated soon.
forbiddenfruitunloved chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
you should probably have kept it as little sister eroge (the older sister ones aren't as common)...

ah, so Ruri became Kyousuke's classmate by putting him in the 9th grade, but shouldn't Kuroneko be in a different school? in cannon, the only reason she chose to go to the same high school as Kyousuke was cause she wanted to be with him

and how are things gonna go with their dad yelling at Kirino... she'd be a 17 yr old rather than a 14 yr old so he wouldn't be as against it but at the same time, she's supposed to be an example toward Kyousuke and he should expect her to be there for him and stuff and be responsible for him... and Kyousuke won't be able to defend her as well cause he would be viewed as more of a child that should be cared for by his sister rather than be a responsible older brother like in cannon... while he should want his younger son to do better and do almost as well as his older sister, he shouldn't expect him to take as many responsibilities

also, while Kirino is playing an older sister eroge... it can also be called a younger brother eroge and as such, the issue would be different if it was younger sister kirino playing little sis eroge...

and how would Ayase treat Kyousuke? as someone younger, she shouldn't be as against him as she was in cannon, in fact, she might think a bit of a bro complex is cute or something...

and the issues should be different cause in cannon, Kyousuke was more the bad guy in their cold war than Kirino, but in this Kirino is the bad guy (in cannon, Kyousuke neglected his little sister, and elder siblings shouldn't neglect their siblings; but in this, Kyousuke is the one being neglected)

also, why was Kirino ignoring Kyousuke? was it cause he was the annoying clingy brother and she preferred hanging out with her friends? and that kinda stuff?

will she grow to under stand her failings as the older sibling the same way Kyousuke did for Kirino in cannon? while the dirty little secret is similar, for the rest of the crap, their relationship should have issues, cause the one that should fix the relationship is Kirino being the elder sibling... what if Kyousuke is the one that travels to the US for a music high school instead or something? and he Kirino

and there should be some other differences in the dynamic, like Kirino more willing to compliment Kyousuke and less of the 'disgusting siscon' but mock him by saying it's cute instead or something (playing off of what Kirino said in the novel about how she could be a brocon since she was younger but because he's older, him being a siscon is bad)
dbzsotrum9 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
so Kyousuke is in 9th grade and Kirino is in 11th? so the age difference is about 2 yrs right, Kyousuke being 15 while she is 17? why not put him as an 8th grader instead at age 14?
dbzsotrum9 chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
can this be sibling cest? plz there isn't enough older sister little bro stuff on this site
dbzsotrum9 chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
make this a Kirino X Kyousuke; the younger brother and older sister in an illicit relationship... hell, the troubles of this relationship could also be used as a plot
Redd chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Dude, u have to update soon, I'm at mos school and stories like this are the only thing I have to do while I'm here
kazikamikaze24 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
An interesting story so far, so I hope to see more updates soon.
Adept94 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Yeah, what's with dat cut and how is Kirino gonna react when she see's it? :D
Mean Cliffhanger, really. By the way, it's nice that Manami is part of the younger ones too, even if she is now most likely the most innocent being which will appear in this FF, right? ;)
Well, it's nice, and also it's one of those few fanfics with 1st person POV which doesn't annoy me until the end.
Keep the good stuff running!

fg
Adept94
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Be reading.
Granten chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
The basic concept is interesting and the writing isn't bad but I'm afraid that I just can't really see Kyousuke as a rough, gets-into-dangerous-fights delinquent.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »