Reviews for My Older Sister Can't Be This Cute!
akinsorafan chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
sweet chapter can't wait for the
GVN.Chaos chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Interesting plot! A near fatal scar?. At first, I found that scar quite unbelievable. A scar like that mean whatever cause it must cut through the front part of the belt (the thickest part). I can't wait to see where it will lead to, how he got that and who caused it.
AKidLikeMe chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Uh the person, as I can guess is probably Ayase and since she and Kirino are older, it won't make Kyousuke look like a pedophile like he did in the anime and other fics haha. Anyways thanks for updating, I'm pretty sure that this is the only fic I know of where Kyousuke is the younger sibling so its pretty interesting.
BloodRobert chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Ooooooouuuuuuuu! Please update soon! i want to read what happens next before i leave, please please please!
Sekai -The World chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Okay, put that camera there...Oi don't press the red button! Okay! Going to live in three, two, zero

"This is Channel ONI News. First thing first we are not demon news but Ore No Imouto Konna Ni Kawaii News. Continuing on, it seems that Yanderes are back again. Ever since the debut of Yuno Gasai there wasn't much serious Yandere release. However it seems that they will be back again and our station is going to bet 5 cookies that the Yandere is Ayase. We will be having our anti kitchen knife armor and anti cleaver armor ready in case of being assaulted by the Yanderes attack on the front lines.

And more, time is being played here twice again. How did two minutes pass so fast just for two line of sentence? Time in an anime universe is a mystery indeed. And then Gokou Ruri is in the same class Kyousuke! Shocking news! Wait...what did you say? There is one more girl called Sena Akagi that is original in the same class as Gokou Ruri...? THAT BL GIRL!? BL ATTACK ALERT BL ATTACK ALERT SET UP THE ANTI BL SHIELD AND SUNGLASSES READY! OMG WHY WE ARE EVEN STAYING HERE!? DAMN THE REPORTERS' REPORTING PASSION ABOUT RISKING LIFE ON THE FRONT LINES! WE ARE RISKING OUR SANITY HERE!

This is AnimeL0ver00 and signing off. GET THAT ANTI BL READY-"

LOL, had quite a good laugh ready my own news XD

Nice chapter. But is Ayase really going to be the Yandere? I sense surprise in the force.

Hope to see you update soon! Nice to work with you in your station in SAO! XD
KatzeNoel chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
intriguing... do i sense crazy-ayase in this cut?
KEinen chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Update faster...Awesome song by the way
KEinen chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is awesome,a punk/rock badass Kyosuke! Keep up the good work
Lucem Yoru chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Great, never seen this kind of take on OREIMO and I'm looking forward to seeing what you will do next. Also, if you take vote on the pairing; I'm a huge fan of Kyosuke and Ruri (Kuroneko)
BloodRobert chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
nice! :) i like this story and can't wait for your next chapter, please update soon!
akinsorafan chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
can't wait for the next chapter.
Anon chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Interesting concept and good writing style keep it up.
Lemacon chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
It might be better not to put in song lyrics in the fic. For one, it disrupts the flow of the story. First they're shuffling around in a warehouse, then they're singing. It kind of leaves the reader...disoriented in a way. Try putting the lyrics in AN and plugging in a short transition from before the song to after the song.

Also, it's awkward to read 'singing' in fics. At least, for me.
Sekai -The World chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Nice new story! I was wondering why did the 'new story alert' popped up when I saw your name lol. Currently setting up the ONI (Ore No Imouto ...) station lol, see you on the next review!
Gabelogan2015 chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Some of the interaction is odd at times like it's just pointless rants but I'm still enjoying this. Also not sure if that's a real song but becareful of the violation about using songs and songs lyric in the story.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »