Reviews for My Older Sister Can't Be This Cute!
KatzeNoel chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
intriguing so far... can't wait for you to post more... and just a personal opinion but definitely go with Kirino... I'll love you forever for it
Biali J chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
i like it its really good! keep it up please...
Raiden132 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I'm liking the story so far, so please keep writing it.
GVN.Chaos chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Hmp...Interesting story you got here. Swap the brother/sister will make both of them too much OC, but at least here Kyousuke is more manly than in novel. I will wait for the next chapter to see more of Kirino
MoodyItachi chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
. OOC al over the place, liked the chapter waiting to see how it'l all turn out.
Eliya Shirwood chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Lol, a Japanese deliquient giving a Forrest Gump reference.
Don't know if you were aware, but you implicitly revealed the cloaked figure before Kouhei bumped into her; might want to be careful how you use pronouns.
Don't know how long this will hold my interest if Kyousuke continues to act so... emo (that song, really)? Good luck nontheless with founding a plot.
Eliya Shirwood chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Yeah, why the hell not right? I could only view this path as a relative copy of the one-shot for 'Sore wa Totsuzen, Unmei no Aite ga' which is nearly the same basis (though now I don't remember who was the older sibling). Either way, enlighten us with an awesome plot!
Izanagi00 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Good story, nice plot. I actually still have in mind a story with Kirino being the older sibling as well. I'll try to work on my current one more and then I might make one with this setting as well. Great job keep it up!
MoodyItachi chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Good, Good... just kidding nice start for a new story don't see allot of Ore imo's here especially some like this one looking forward to your next chapter!
Gabelogan2015 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Like the idea. It sucks there not much of fanfic of this manga/anime. Hope and can't for for more.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5