Reviews for Birdie in Wonderland
Random hetalian chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Awww please update whenever you can this is just such a great story !
IfYouShipMyShip chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
XD This is hilarious and awesome at the same time.

Ok, I think I know all the roles.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Mad Hatter - Hungary
Doormat Mouse - Austria
Carpenter - Russia
Guard Dog - America

I can only guess that the queen is England, or Fem!England. XD But you never know.

Also, to let you know, I never really read author's notes in such a good story, I'm in too much of a hurry! xD So if you clarified roles, I probably wasn't paying attention to that. I did read chapter 4's ending author note for the flowers, and just to let you know, Ukraine's human name is Yekatarina, but Katyusha is her nickname. Anya is Fem!Russia's human name. - Though if you felt like it you are fully obligated to using Anya as Ukraine's name.
Riane V chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Heh gilly and alfie some tension there. I bet the queen of hearts is iggy isnt it. I hope mattie gets a new set of panties...NOT! I think its more funny if he continues bare like that.
killerkitty15 chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
I love this! Please update soon!
Olive-Gravity chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Hehehehe dress up time XD
Riane V chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Well being almost raped and then being almost raped again this time by your savior. All in all Mathew what a wonderful day.
Riane V chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I'll be your mermaid Ivan. Don't be sad. I'll be there for you. Promise.
RusAme.PruCan.UkUs chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
this is an amazing story please continue!

-christinemay
Chocolate-Kitties-313 chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Wow, this is wonderful, I love it! I especially like how you used different characters for the roles, instead of using them how most people would. Please update soon, and I hope that you'll get better!
CrAzZiE bAtT chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE! I love this story!
Miistical chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
God; please get your butt in gear! Sorry for your illness, which I hope would be over by now. So hurry up! (Ah, I can't really say anything; I'd be a hypocrite...)
-RMS
Toki chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Dude i love this story its funny (3 please keep writing
IAmACat chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
It's always such a treat when you update! 3
This story is funny and cute, keep at it! I actually love how the characters don't have clichgeee alice in wonderland rollls-it keeps me guessing about who is who and I think it can be really funny sometimes! XD
Ayami1 chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Sweety, five and six are the same chapters. Shame on you :p getting our excitement and hopes up. :offers Canada a pair of panties: Haha love your story. The humor is awesome... :)
Angel of Randomosity chapter 5 . 6/25/2013