Reviews for Birdie in Wonderland
Riane V chapter 6 . 4/6
Heh gilly and alfie some tension there. I bet the queen of hearts is iggy isnt it. I hope mattie gets a new set of panties...NOT! I think its more funny if he continues bare like that.
killerkitty15 chapter 6 . 4/6
I love this! Please update soon!
EProspit chapter 6 . 4/6
Hehehehe dress up time XD
Riane V chapter 2 . 3/30
Well being almost raped and then being almost raped again this time by your savior. All in all Mathew what a wonderful day.
Riane V chapter 1 . 3/30
I'll be your mermaid Ivan. Don't be sad. I'll be there for you. Promise.
RusAme.PruCan.UkUs chapter 5 . 2/11
this is an amazing story please continue!

-christinemay
Chocolate-Kitties-313 chapter 5 . 1/29
Wow, this is wonderful, I love it! I especially like how you used different characters for the roles, instead of using them how most people would. Please update soon, and I hope that you'll get better!
pinkmilk1715 chapter 5 . 1/14
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE! I love this story!
See Through the Mist chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
God; please get your butt in gear! Sorry for your illness, which I hope would be over by now. So hurry up! (Ah, I can't really say anything; I'd be a hypocrite...)
-RMS
Toki chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Dude i love this story its funny (3 please keep writing
IAmACat chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
It's always such a treat when you update! 3
This story is funny and cute, keep at it! I actually love how the characters don't have clichgeee alice in wonderland rollls-it keeps me guessing about who is who and I think it can be really funny sometimes! XD
Ayami1 chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Sweety, five and six are the same chapters. Shame on you :p getting our excitement and hopes up. :offers Canada a pair of panties: Haha love your story. The humor is awesome... :)
Angel of Randomosity chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Holy shi-!
Blueyay chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Alfred!
TheSlayerGirl chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Who the hell is the caterpillar!?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »