Reviews for Sailor Moon FOREVER
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 56 . 12h ago
Great, keep it coming. Happy Easter!
DarkVega1 chapter 56 . 19h ago
Omg thank you !
DarkVega1 chapter 55 . 20h ago
Omg I love love love this amazing story please post another chp ASAP I need to know what happens next Omg OMG
Also can u make a sequel to this story I just can't get enough !
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 55 . 4/5
The story is stupid and dumb, April Fools!
Babsy-chan chapter 54 . 3/23
It's not boring.. you're brilliant and all.. story's real good.. it's just that.. as a reader, you'd feel also how tired the "heroes" are already.. and following the story for almost 2years also.. it's great there's an end ultimately, because if it goes a lot longer when we've had our hopes up and down from the coffee shop to the drylands... One would definitely hope for the end whether be it good or bad, they'd just want an end.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 54 . 3/21
Keep it coming.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 53 . 3/15
Nice chapters, keep it coming. Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
Jovian Sun chapter 52 . 3/2
*facepalm* funny, yet still earned a facepalm for all the bad puns.
rezzy1 chapter 30 . 3/2
I love this story

Keep it up
rezzy1 chapter 18 . 3/1
Oh I loved this chapter
I love how you nrought haruka in this chapter and the humour in it
Also I like how when rei and usagi get in the romance zone there alaways interrupted

Keep it up this chapter 5/5
rezzy1 chapter 9 . 2/28
I love how rei is the very supportive friend
Whereas Makoto and Ami
Stilll want normal lives
This is a reallly good story
Keep updating this fic its really really good
Especially since I'm quite critical when writing reviews
rezzy1 chapter 7 . 2/28
Love it
I love all the live action in this story
Update
Vchanny chapter 51 . 2/15
I've enjoyed all your action sequences, but it was nice to have a short break this chapter. Are we getting close to the end?
Darth Brando chapter 50 . 1/28
This is one of the greatest stories I've ever read. Your ability as a writer clearly shine out and it's obvious that you genuinely care about what you write, unlike so many others. Reading this was an honor and I wish there were words that could adequately describe what an incredible journey it has been.

Thank you for sharing your passion, creativity and talent. I hope that one day I can be even half the writer you are.
MySarcasticGreenCrayon chapter 49 . 1/14
This is extremely well-written. The action is intense, but easy to follow. It will be exciting to see what happens next.