Reviews for Sailor Moon FOREVER
Vchanny chapter 58 . 6/16/2014
No no no no no. You don't get to end this on a cliffhanger like THAT! Is there another fic in the works? Gah!

Sorry to review the final chapter so late after you posted. I did enjoy the ending, and I love all the research you put into this. It's spectacular.
Starrlight1812 chapter 58 . 4/28/2014
Thanks for the shout out.

I have to say I'm a little sad this story has come to its ultimate end, but I also love how you've brought your world to life. I can't thank you enough for the late night reads, or train trip chapters that just make my day.

I even like how you have this open for a sequel or series of stories in this world. I would love to see what you come up with next!

Until next review!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 58 . 4/27/2014
Great chapter, keep it coming.
x-kali-x chapter 58 . 4/27/2014
I've been reading this story over the past few weeks, and I'll admit to being majorly impressed. The narrative was cohesive throughout, and the characters mostly stayed true to themselves.

Often the dangers you placed the senshi in led to situations where I was genuinely concerned for the welfare of various individuals, and the battles were all written with punch and drive - seriously not something I see enough in fanfic, and something I know is hard to get right (goodness knows I never do!).

If I had one flaw, it would be a very niggly one (seriously, it's tiny) that irritated me throughout. It's going to sound very silly, and possibly it's a cultural thing as much as anything else, but the constant use of the word 'lover' really wound me up. To me that word has poor, almost insulting connotations given the relationships you've built between these characters. It simplifies what they are to each other to a physical level, rather than something more. In fact, I think there's a comment along those lines in an episode of Sailor Moon, where Haruka dismisses that Michiru could be anything as base as simply her lover (I think it's the love contest episode with Umino and Naru, but don't hold me to it!).

Like I said, super picky, but really this was a fantastic story and I'm looking forward in hope to an explanation for the absence to Mamoru!
DarkVega1 chapter 58 . 4/26/2014
Ahhhhhhhh sooo good I love it can you please write a sequel to it kyaaaaaaa kyaaaaa I'm sad to see it end but I love it all the same
goolou20 chapter 58 . 4/26/2014
I really liked the story, even though a couple of chapters confused me with their style and introduction of so many characters. I am however most interested in finding out Mamoru's story - I'm assuming you'll be creating that in a seperate story. I look forward to reading it :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 56 . 4/15/2014
Great, keep it coming. Happy Easter!
DarkVega1 chapter 56 . 4/15/2014
Omg thank you !
DarkVega1 chapter 55 . 4/15/2014
Omg I love love love this amazing story please post another chp ASAP I need to know what happens next Omg OMG
Also can u make a sequel to this story I just can't get enough !
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 55 . 4/5/2014
The story is stupid and dumb, April Fools!
Babsy-chan chapter 54 . 3/23/2014
It's not boring.. you're brilliant and all.. story's real good.. it's just that.. as a reader, you'd feel also how tired the "heroes" are already.. and following the story for almost 2years also.. it's great there's an end ultimately, because if it goes a lot longer when we've had our hopes up and down from the coffee shop to the drylands... One would definitely hope for the end whether be it good or bad, they'd just want an end.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 54 . 3/21/2014
Keep it coming.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 53 . 3/15/2014
Nice chapters, keep it coming. Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
Jovian Sun chapter 52 . 3/2/2014
*facepalm* funny, yet still earned a facepalm for all the bad puns.
rezzy1 chapter 30 . 3/2/2014