Reviews for Perfectly Perfect
SmilingAtTheTv chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Aww, that was like the cutest thing everr :D I loved it! But i'm gonna miss this story soo much :(

Thanks for dedicating this chapter to me! It was really good!

Keep Writing :)
SmilingAtTheTv chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
So..ideas... i have two :)
You could end it in channy fluff :P Maybe a baby :P

Or... you could have SOnny find out that Chad had planned everything to happen the way it did to get her... they fight, make up and it ends classic channy fluff style :D

Just some ideas, can't wait to read more :D Update!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
maybe u should rate it m now:)
SmilingAtTheTv chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I've got to say, i'm kinda sad you changed the rating to M because i never really read M rated stories, but i loved Perfectly Imperfect and i do like the start to this... so i'll stick with it and read a few more chapters :)
Update soon :)
jennifable chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Hey there! Just wanted to let you know - I freaking love your stories! I started following 'Perfectly Imperfect' quite a while ago, so seeing the sequel up - a brilliant one at that - makes me so happy!:)
I could easily sit here and tell you how much I love your stores in general, but seeing as I'm reviewing 'Perfectly Perfect', it might be more appropriate to praise you on that.;)
This was THE best way to finish their story!
Your grammar and descriptive skills are so wonderfully well written (I'm a grammar nerd hahaha), and you manage to portray the characters so accurately!
Sonny is both feisty, sensual and innocent all at the same time, which is absolutely true.
And Chad: well, he's a hybrid of a sex god, charming, adorable and gorgeous all wrapped up in one hot character!;)
The intimate scenes were so tastefully done, but I love how you threw humour in now and again to lighten the mood, so it wasn't too heavy.
There is just the right balance of playful bickering and heartfelt emotions in it.
Honestly, I think the title has a double meaning because this was freaking P-E-R-F-E-C-T!
You can probably tell from this novel of a review that I will now favourite this, and I just cannot fault this. Even if I wanted to. Which I don't.
Ugh - I wish I could write this well, seriously.
Please, for the sake of good literature and humanities benefit, keep writing!;)
Jennifable'