Reviews for The Avatar's Will of Fire
You. Need. Mental. Therapy. Jesus Christ be with you.. No I'm an atheist. No seriously. I'm actually gonna leave fanfiction once and for all because of the amount of stupidity I've seen and now.. I think I'll only be content if not happy leaving fanfiction to find a new hobby.. Cya. Someone make fanfiction great again. Please.. Not you writer I know all too well how terrible many writers here are. And you don't fit the bill to fix this.
You've got no talent here I'm gonna go. There are classes in real life for people who don't know how to write actual stories.
What a stupid idea.
Starting him at a quarter of his full power? Well I'm gonna go now. Cya.
zod6006 chapter 16 . 3/22
Thank god this story is discontinued. It was annoying
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
a punch a strong a madara...WTF! seriously? have you even see what the 4th war is like
Tenma Sosei chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
Ok for one Naruto world has been at war far longer than the 100 year war(please). Start from Kaguya's timeline and go straight through each war.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
Naruto's chakra control after the War is perfect, and his power is off the charts but the thing that held him back in his early days was chakra control but once he had his chakra control he was able to do a Rasengan without using clones.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
The story is quite interesting, and I am surprised that is in Hiatus but when you have a chance restart the story again it seems interesting because Naruto has a interesting destiny in this world but will he pair up with Korra because as you know she ends up with Asami.
Axcel chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
I was turned off by the fight with Taro actually being a fight at all. Taro is weaker than most genin, Naruto is practically a god by all measurements. I mean a literal god, not a title. There shouldn't have been a fight. Hell, The Nidaime Hokage cracked a building by looking at it with mere annoyance, Naruto could probably liquify Taro with sheer killing intent.
tdychko chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
This is written very well so far, wish it wasn't on hiatus but sometimes life gets in the way. Hope one day you can get back into writing.
Cha0ticM3ss chapter 16 . 3/22/2015
Uuuppppdddaaatttteeeee
LioPyro7890 chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
UPDATE!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Hm...I guess I can work with that explanation of the Benders in the Equalists. Pretty good story so far, I'm quite enjoying it (even if Naruto is a little different from what I was hoping).
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
You do realize that the whole point of the Equalists was to destroy all Benders. So, I'm having a VERY hard time believing that they'd willingly recruit Benders into their ranks (even if the Benders themselves believed in the Cause).