Reviews for The Avatar's Will of Fire
Uuuppppdddaaatttteeeee
LioPyro7890 chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
UPDATE!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Hm...I guess I can work with that explanation of the Benders in the Equalists. Pretty good story so far, I'm quite enjoying it (even if Naruto is a little different from what I was hoping).
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
You do realize that the whole point of the Equalists was to destroy all Benders. So, I'm having a VERY hard time believing that they'd willingly recruit Benders into their ranks (even if the Benders themselves believed in the Cause).
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I hope that limitation on his chakra power is only temporary, not permanent. That would be REALLY annoying REALLY fast!
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
I really really enjoy ur story... Only thing I can think of to improve is that ur makin naruto fight like a bender not a ninja... But other than that. Think ur story is great!
Mad Library Scientist chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
I know this story has been on hiatus for over a year, and is likely abandoned, but I still wish that in a future chapter, Naruto would discuss his wind chakra, particularly why wind cuts, and the exercises he used to master it (leaf cutting, waterfall splitting, etc.)
Mad Library Scientist chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
You have no idea how rare it is to find a Naruto and Avatar (both the original series and Korra) that go more into depth about chakra, especially the fact that Naruto is a Wind user.

Regardless of how the story goes from this point, I'm Favoriting this immediately.
agant6 chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
Did you die this story is incredible keep it up.
Hawkcam1996 chapter 16 . 8/14/2014
Good story.
alex domina chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
not bad nice job
alex domina chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
that was cool
alex domina chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
good
Hawkcam1996 chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Great story and chapter, but how would Naruto be able to tell the difference between the Equalists, police, and civilians? He never met those Equalists before(most likely since they captured almost every Equalist he has encountered), so he wouldn't know what their Chakra/Chi feels like. So, other than that, this is a pretty good story. I think it would've been better to just have Naruto already patrolling those areas(and other areas) with Shadow Clones.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/13/2014