Reviews for The Avatar's Will of Fire
Axcel chapter 4 . 6/21
I was turned off by the fight with Taro actually being a fight at all. Taro is weaker than most genin, Naruto is practically a god by all measurements. I mean a literal god, not a title. There shouldn't have been a fight. Hell, The Nidaime Hokage cracked a building by looking at it with mere annoyance, Naruto could probably liquify Taro with sheer killing intent.
tdychko chapter 1 . 6/8
This is written very well so far, wish it wasn't on hiatus but sometimes life gets in the way. Hope one day you can get back into writing.
Cha0ticM3ss chapter 16 . 3/22
Uuuppppdddaaatttteeeee
LioPyro7890 chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
UPDATE!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Hm...I guess I can work with that explanation of the Benders in the Equalists. Pretty good story so far, I'm quite enjoying it (even if Naruto is a little different from what I was hoping).
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
You do realize that the whole point of the Equalists was to destroy all Benders. So, I'm having a VERY hard time believing that they'd willingly recruit Benders into their ranks (even if the Benders themselves believed in the Cause).
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I hope that limitation on his chakra power is only temporary, not permanent. That would be REALLY annoying REALLY fast!
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
I really really enjoy ur story... Only thing I can think of to improve is that ur makin naruto fight like a bender not a ninja... But other than that. Think ur story is great!
Mad Library Scientist chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
I know this story has been on hiatus for over a year, and is likely abandoned, but I still wish that in a future chapter, Naruto would discuss his wind chakra, particularly why wind cuts, and the exercises he used to master it (leaf cutting, waterfall splitting, etc.)
Mad Library Scientist chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
You have no idea how rare it is to find a Naruto and Avatar (both the original series and Korra) that go more into depth about chakra, especially the fact that Naruto is a Wind user.

Regardless of how the story goes from this point, I'm Favoriting this immediately.
agant6 chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
Did you die this story is incredible keep it up.
Hawkcam1996 chapter 16 . 8/14/2014