Reviews for Song Talk with the Tributes
HungerG94 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Katniss is actually dead. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D I loved every bit of this. Kept a mile on my face the entire time I read it.
faith in a heart of glass chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Haha President Snow, you sneaky bastard...:)
Love this fic! So much! It's just hilarious!
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! PRIM! LIVE!1
MockingjayWithFangs chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
This is a rather confusing story, it is meant to be funny but you keep making people die or get kidnap and why on earth would anyone take a spear to a party?
The humour was okay, it made me laugh.
Pure Alethea chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Leona Lewis? :D And Gale singing Pink? XD This is so going on my favourites list! You have to update very very soon! My sides are literally hurting from laughingso hard. I'm definately recommending this on Fire is Catching forum.
Pure Alethea chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Oh gosh! XD Finnick! He cracked me up so hard! This is so so so good it hurts. And Gale singing Whitney Housten?! And Adele?! Ahhh this is killing me!

Alethea
Pure Alethea chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Oh my gosh! I nearly just died laughing! XD You seriously got THE BEST lines you possibly could! I love it so much! My favourites were when President Snow started singing Adele and when Haymitch started singing Shots! Amazing work!

Alethea
RandomFandom5 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Ohhhhhhhh my...but why the heck did you have to kill Katniss?
krotoxo chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
yes abd k#sh ou ld come b a ck f6rom tHE d #ead
G oo0d lU c k
wi th yYout
r
storyd
TheKawaiifan chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Hahaha! luv the idea! and, i dont really care if prim dies or not, though i do prefer sad endings
Adara mellark chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Lol! You should sooo make katniss become alive again and belt out stronger by kelly clarkson! And make prim ALSO alive again but make her loopy and start singing fireflies by owl city
Rei Star chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
CherishMe2000 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE!
walking in the darkness chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Hahahahaha. now thats funny.
swiggity swame this is my name chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
PRIM SHALL LIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE maybe XD Awww Katniss is dead...