Reviews for Sansa's Secret
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 9/2
Loved this story. The dialogue, pace, and development of the characters was amazing to read. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2018
Great story, thank you for sharing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Wonferful
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Nice story... Bit too nice but... Nice.
Evaline101 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I like this story. And I'm glad that you made Jaime lovable to his "niece". Even though he didn't know it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Well-written, entertaining and touching.
Shalea chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I FRIGGIN LOVE IT!
Tess420 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
If only GoT was this good. . It's nice to see your alternate stories. That way Robb and Cate and others haven't been run over by the "plot wagon" and can live on in the imaginations of others like yourself. Please keep writing. I love your stories.
RomanceReader22 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
That was great! I really enjoyed it, but I think it would have been better had it had some obsticales along the way. Every thing seemed to come very easy and usually thats not the case for a Game of Thrones setting. However I really loved it and thought you did a great job.
Sibel88 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
i cried a bit when i read this. Finally a nice story and ending with no spoilers
Littlefeatherofhope chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
narutonarutolove No, Cersei is only worried that Joffrey won't accept his daughter because she is colored like as Sansa says Robb and Jon, though in reality all three children belong to the Hound. Cersei's concern is that it will be the last straw for Joffrey with the smallfolk if he denies his children. She is also shocked at how callous he is treating his own children (in her mind) since she loves her own children regardless of how she treats others. Thanks for the review and questions :D
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
im a bit confused, did Cersei know that the children were The Hounds? And im a bit suprised she actually stood up to joffrey's behaviour.
crushnotsosecret chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
such a wonderful and lovely story! it's pretty much what i wanted for them. amazing writing, you are awesome
a fairy's heart chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This is a great story! I love that Sansa gets to go back to her true home to be with her true family:) Lovely job3
mjsnow chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Lovely! i really enjoyed it, i think my greatest fantasy is for her to make it home to her family!