Reviews for Under the Island
thewarpedmind1 chapter 30 . 7/17/2014
OMG! Loved this! You are such an amazing writer, I really enjoyed June and you filled my need for Danny whumpege too :)
LucyMb chapter 30 . 6/25/2014
Loved this story. Went through it in one sitting tonight and it just got better as the chapters went by and you got into the swing of the narrative. Thanks for spending such a long time writing it. I know it was written a few years ago but it is still fresh to me. I appreciate that you didn't do a quick story with an injured Danny one minute and fine the next. Injuries, both physical and emotional, take time to heal and those kinds of journeys are the best to read. Adore the hurt/comfort with Steve worrying over Danny. My favorite kind of fiction. Mahalo and look forward to reading your other stories.
Rainey chapter 30 . 10/9/2013
I just came upon this story recently and was not reviewing chapter by chapter, but this was absolutely fantastic! The plot was very exciting, with lots of Danny whump and Steve angst. You are a top-notch fanfiction writer.
julieb716 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
huggieHFtsg chapter 30 . 3/3/2013
Awesome story, loved the twist and the end. Loved the ohana parts, especially the Steve and Danny moments.
huggieHFtsg chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
No problem and thank you for fixing it so quickly, it was an awsome chapter and they have all been so far.
huggieHFtsg chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
Found this story and was loving it but when i got to chapter 15 it was a chapter from your other story Fear and it means that i'm missing a part so can't read on, could you please fix it so i can continue reading? as i am really enjoying the story, thank you.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/4/2012
Great story. Enjoyed every chapter!
kunoichi chapter 30 . 10/26/2012
You did it again, and great story
cytpotter chapter 30 . 8/29/2012
Two Thumbs up! Very good story! Lot's of action, drama and lots of my favorite... bromance! Great Job! Thank you! I very much enjoyed reading this! Thank you to your muse also! I know she can be rather... disruptive at times but she does make a very GOOD story! ;) And I agree this story did need to come to this conclusion to be finally over! Thank you for sharing!
cytpotter chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Holly Molly! This story just keeps getting better! I love a story with twists and turns that I don't expect! And yours is proving to be that! Great Job! Now on to the next chapter!
cytpotter chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Holly! Cow! This is GREAT! I really love this story! And I fully aggree to have just had Steve get Danny right out of the cave right then would of been... too easy! And whenever is anything easy for Steve and Danny? I love whumpage! but a pissed off and worried SEAL is truly something to behold! Great job! going to read more now!
tiggrr527 chapter 30 . 8/28/2012
What a great ride! You did a great job of staying with the story and yet kept the guys in character as well! Can't wait to read more from you! Thanks for sharing!
Shaz1 chapter 30 . 8/14/2012
Sorry I have not reviewed before, that was a fantastic story very well written and your characterisation was spot on. Loved it- thank you for sharing

Shaz
MissRedSox chapter 30 . 8/13/2012
Great story - I hope you write more- loved how you captured the team so well and I always like some Danny in jeopardy!

Great Job!