Reviews for Childhood Days
tacaloking chapter 1 . 6/9
i really like this story i find it sad that everything ended so badly for them because think the very reason they were so close was that they balanced each other out and made each other and making each other better people by being together
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Yay, thanks for writing this!

In their own way, these three are really hard to understand and have deeper personalities than the show gives them credit for. So it's always great when someone can actually write them convincingly as friends.

The three scenarios written out here definitely accent Azula's un-perfectness. I would like to comment that I don't think Mai wouldn't be that apathetic and harboring a hate for everything when she was younger. But that's my opinion. :o

And of course, Ty Lee has to be the victim. XD

I love how simple their past was compared to their present, and it just adds to the feeling of loss. And that line, "I was so scared that I'd lost you... because you, you and Mai, you're my best friends..." is heartbreaking simply because of how things actually turned out later on.

Great, now you've made me want to cry and go randomly hug everyone I know. T.T

lol, anyway, this is a really nice, simple drabble (but sad/really sad/angsty/heartbreaking/I CAN'T STOP SOBBING HYSTERICALLY) and I really, really appreciate you taking the time to write this. What do you mean it was late? And thanks again.

greysfanhp chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I'm not crying, there must be something in my eyes... like a twig or something, or maybe the entire forest.
i forgot my password O chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is so sad ;_;
Ashley Martinson chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Sobs. Good story. WHY? Saddest lines in this story: "As children, they were happy.

Now, those happy times are long gone.
So very true. So very true.
If only.
Good story.
Another sad line.
Azula started to shake as she valiantly held back tears. "I was so scared that I'd lost you…because you, you and Mai, you're my best friends…"
If only she knew then that years later, they would no longer be friends but foes!