Reviews for This Old Town
Emolichic1 chapter 15 . 10/22/2014
Aiming for a lot of chapters hopefully?
Naguabo chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
ACK! why didn't you ever continue with this? This story is too much fun to just be dropped.
Naguabo chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Only Shelley would bring her life coach to help her babysit Gracie. Great job on Matt and Julie as expectant parents.
Naguabo chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
How did I manage to miss this? (smacks forehead several times) Even though there's a pile of other things I'm supposed to be doing, I enjoyed this chapter. Matt in particular was great. As for Buddy Junior's idea, that does already exist, but probably not in Texas. Since you wrote this two years ago, unfortunately I can't provide input on what I'd like to see in the next chapters. Or is it not finished?
carlea chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
hope you continue this story!
Rachel Wilder chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Okay, I know you said you hit a wall on this one, but really, you'd leave me hanging with this? I think you should revisit the subject.
shellbee64 chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
Just found this. Great story! I really wish you would update!
texasforever23 chapter 15 . 1/22/2013
write another chapter on tim and lyla! you cant leave me hanging like that!
SurlyCoach chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
More please!
cannobodyhearyou chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
I'm so glad I found a fnl fic I really like!
lmrasef chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Just wanted to say read your whole story. Wish you would keep going. Love future Matt/Julie.
KAMCAB chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
shestarsky chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
I always enjoy a visit to Dillon. Your writing takes me back there everytime.
ICanStopAnytime chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
Oh, the tests women subject their men to. LOL. Matt is right to be cautious and clarify. Love the jig is up comment. Will be interested to see where you go with Tim and Lyla.
Magali1 chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
Hello! I just found this story and have to say it is one of my favorite FNL fics I've read. I love how in character everyone is and just love your take on Matt/Julie! I hope you continue to post updates :)