Reviews for Aftermath
Keimichi chapter 3 . 7/23
This is quite an epic story.
Hope to see it continued. ;
Black-Luna chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
this story is getting interesting. update soon.
7thcircleofhell chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
I cant wait to see how this one ends. Destruction or salvation.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Please, please, please continue. I am due to wake up for work in five hours but I could not sleep before finishing both Cause and Effect and this.
PandoraMagic chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
HANDOFJSN Cloud is back. That's fantastic! Of gawd, Seph. You better kick that mother of yours out of your head man.
SaiSuki 1329 chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
Please write some more, I'm curious to see how this turns out :D
Though I find the world domination plan to be a bit... much. I think it should be interesting.
Soawen chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Nicely written insanity there - you can almost follow Sephiroth down this road because really, Cloud, with Jenova already pushing around in his head, he doesn't need you in there too. He needs you inside him in a whole different way ;)
Shatatomyo chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
I had a hard time tearing my eyes away from this and your previous work! Your writing style is incredibly captivating :) You do have a grammar issue somewhere (i forgot exactly where), but other than that, I eagerly await the next chapter!
Lemrinth chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Oh, I certainly did not expect that. Will there be a sequel or will we assume it to be more or less cannon?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Noooo! Please tell me you're gonna update soon. Please? Pretty pretty please?
God of Insanity chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Way to go, Sephiroth! You are your own man, screw 'em all! In some ways, I don't blame him for wanting to do the opposite of what Jenova and Cloud wants.

On the other hand, Cloud is gonna have to knock his ass out and tie him up and torture him..."nicely" until he gets those chaotic notions out of his delusional, crazed brain of his. :D
Tsukiyomi Moto chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
-_-. I see stubborness runs in the family. If only they could shut up Jenova! -tears at hair- And the Clouds are in the happy cottage of their gayness and love, while Seph is just stuck outside on the shores of denial! -sigh- I know Seph might have some emotional insecurites, but do we have to take Lucrecia out of her cave? Or wake Vince? "Hi I'm your supposedly dead parent-" -_- Good writing though! YOU I like (I've read your stories) -looks at Seph- but YOU are exasperating.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Like the chapter. -
eclipsed flower chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
I love the title (of the story) how fitting, from 'cause and effect' to 'aftermath'...it is awesome! :D and whoa, you just killed off those people, just like that! *whistles* so...Cloud isn't actually dead, but being experimented on by Hojo along with Zack? Uwaa well, do write more! I'll do my best to review...? Haha, whatever. I really like this story, though :3
eclipsed flower chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
yay! I'm so glad you've started the sequel! :D Already, it seems to have plot...I'm just so excited to read it. So, is Jenova completely in control of Sephiroth...? Or just an inner influence? And are there two versions of Cloud? Whoa...well, write more! XD