Reviews for Hercules And The Kidnapping Of Persephone
Please Update Soon!
angelvan105 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Wow what a interesting story! It a neat idea using Based on the deleted Persephone storyline from Hercules series! I been looking for that type story EVERYWHERE! It rather unique like your is! Will keep it up! I can wait for next chapter to come! good job!
Fawn the Enasni Soul chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Review for next chapter: OOOOOH! XD
Fawn the Enasni Soul chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
PJO STORY BY U? MUST REAAAD *has not read the chapter above yet XDD)
Red-the-Mudkip chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Well, I can see a few mistakes, and then there's the problem with detail again.

'"Alright, class dismissed." said a young women with long blond hair, lavander eyes, and light tan skin.'

Since you're only talking about Peresphone, "women" should be "woman". Also, "lavander" is "lavender".

Peresphone's dialogue implies that she's in a classroom right now, but what does the classroom look like? Are her students sitting at their desk? Where's Mr. Daedalus when she introduces him?
Red-the-Mudkip chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This is a rather unique way of starting a story; I think you're doing a good job of catching the reader's interest from the start. However, you might need a little more description-not description of Bob or the room or the assistants; I think it's better when they're vaguely described, but some more detail regarding the muses would be nice. You only describe their hairstyles. What color is their hair? What are they wearing? What is Erato's voice like? Where are the muses when Erato begins to speak; do they suddenly materialize into the room? Or walk in from an entrance? Or were they there from the start?

I'll be reading the next few chapters of this story; keep it up.
DarkPriestessOfHyrule chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
GASP! Have I not commented on this!? I love it! I read it and watched it and didn't comment! I know where you got the idea for Pan lol I love it! Good to know Hades isn't bothered with being called a monster..though he might have issue with what Bob said about him
owleyes1213 chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
I was always a sucker for Hades, i really like this :3 Great story so far!
Fawn the Enasni Soul chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
This is great! Lease continue!
D.Minx chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Haha, the humours coming on now... Though I think it should have been:

Hades rubbed his long chin thoughtfully as he considered her proposal.

'Alright, c'mon, climb in.'

'Really, you'll let me come?' Persephone looks shocked but pleased.

'What can I say, I'm a sucker for a pretty face. Now quit with the yakaty-yak and get in the damn chariot already.'
D.Minx chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Aww, that's all fluffy and cute! I'm glad u chose Percy as a nickname tho usually it's written Persie, I like the change.
Lol Pinoccio quote! XD
Nice nickname. Fun fact: my version of Minthe was nicknamed 'Spearmint' by Sephy in my fics, it's just not come up anywhere yet!
D.Minx chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
A story within a story. Neat idea! Would've liked to see Hades getting pissy at a home invasion, and maybe a little keener on Sephs return... (I'd say hinting for **wink, wink, nudge, nudge** cause it's been six months) but, hey not my story! Maybe later he could tell Herc and his pals to beat it so he can 'get some'... Lol that be funny!
I like this chap, ! Do u study u-tube for character personalities, it always helps if it not sure on something.
Ditzy
D.Minx chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Kinda short but not bad... Would have loved some details about what the three of them had done in Persephone's absence. And I missed Icarus' obnoxious infatuation with his 'sweet Cassie lassie' XD I love it when she shoots him down, it's where I got the idea for Mel's sarcy comments involving torture.
Good job... Though one question remains: three months?
Ditzy x
D.Minx chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Hey hun...
Your story idea is interesting and since I love Hades I'll read this but I do have concerns... The start of this is a lot like Nov. Orodot's fic The Real Cosmic Couple... Have u read it? The problem with this site is its hard not to step on other writers toes... My advice? Read a few fics and if you do find someone has written a chap like one you want study it.. then write yours as different as possible..
Having said that I can't wait to see more and love the new Muses..
Ditzy x