Reviews for Resurrection
Anonymous chapter 15 . 3/22
Well fuck. There's about nothing more helpless than being caught while finishing using the bathroom. Which is pitch dark. While injured. Fuck. I mean, I was torn up when he died in the anime, but this fanfic takes my worry for L to a whole other level. Cannon or not, your interpretations of all the characters are highly engaging, and easy to either hate or become attached too.
This has to be AU, but I like it. Makes me wonder if L was conditioned to like candy aspart of some kind of a rewritten system, and also why L would drop Near off at Wammy's house at the end of 'L Change the World' if it was oppressive as Watari was implied to be. Maybe it was just L who received this treatment?
kayathedragon chapter 15 . 7/7/2016
There's something really hilarious about imagining L say "have you been getting up to the naughties" and is such a blessing thank you for your flawless dialogue. L getting distracted about the cactus was also really endearing and I completely ADORE how your interpretation of him brings him to life

Also:

"That statement is misleading on so many levels that I'm not entirely sure where to start" made me choke on my water

Oh my word I am in love with this fic and that you've focused on L and Soichiro's relationship, it's so sweet and hurts my heart thank you
kayathedragon chapter 12 . 7/7/2016
Im so relieved holy shiz. And I looove how L picked Matsuda - I know in the anime and the movie even he gives him a lot of crap and calls him an idiot a lot (who doesnt), but I'm a sucker for L having a begrudging soft spot or admitting trust for him haha
kayathedragon chapter 11 . 7/7/2016
DONT YOU DARE KILL SAYU OMG DONT YOU DARE KILL SAYU IM TERRIFIED THIS IS THE WORST CHAPTER EVER IM GOING TO CRY
kayathedragon chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
"And...well, it might not be safe for me and Sayu-san to become close. Whenever I risk letting someone get close to me, they have an annoying habit of being murdered."

Dude wtf just crush my heart would you

And this is such an interesting take on L's life and personality and yet it feels like it could be canon? I am completely loving it thank you so much for this masterpiece it's all I've been thinking about all day
Mimimimo chapter 33 . 3/31/2016
Hello,

I must admit I'm not a big fan of fanfics with more than 50 000 words, even more in a language which isn't my mother language ... But your was definitely great enough for me to be recommended to all Death Note 's fans :) I had the longing to continue to read, and that's rare enough to note ! :)
Thanks for the story!

Bye.
DarkDaring chapter 33 . 3/30/2016
This is probably the best fanfiction story I have ever read, and I have read a lot of them. You write so wonderfully. Your development of the Death Note characters was so well done, especially your development of Ryuzaki and his backstory. This story was a rollercoaster of action and suspense balanced with many heart-warming moments, and I laughed and cried throughout the entire thing. Thank you so much for writing it!
Irish Reel chapter 33 . 11/26/2015
Wow this story is scary, sad, funny, brilliant ... I don't know how you mixed it all together, but I loved it, really really loved it thank you!
xXBlazingBlueXx chapter 33 . 8/12/2015
BEST. STORY EVER. Never has a fanfiction made me cry, laugh, cheer, throw something against the wall, then cry again. This was amazing. Going to read the sequel. Super excited.
Reader chapter 33 . 4/9/2015
I love this story. It is one of my favorites on the Fanfiction website. (I think that it deserves more recognition - more reviews, favs, etc, though I can only review, as I don't have an account on this site). This fic is wonderfully written, with an awesome plot and interesting characters. It was addictive ;)

I'm definitely going to check out your sequel
Guest chapter 33 . 11/15/2014
I finally finished the story! It was so good that I couldn't put down the soty for 3 seconds. Can't wait to read the next story! ( hope it is as good as the first) ;3
The Power Of Names chapter 33 . 11/6/2014
This story was wonderful, sad, and complicated. It renewed what respect I had for Matsuda which kind of died down with the films and I actually couldn't help thinking you were brilliant while reading this. Well done.
The Somebody of Nobody chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
"Because of the blanket."

I love you. That scene was my favorite in the first movie and that you made it a big thing is simply amazing. I can't wait to see how this pans out.

- 4
Coacoa-beans chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
i Simply LOVE your story. I think I saw a sequel to it somewhere? It's really awesome, and you portray L awesomely!
It's really amazing how you could make the story interesting with only one out of two pillars from Death Note. Light's gone, and I love that. he's too cocky.
Anyway, I'd love to read anything you write about Death Note!