Reviews for Love Is Worth Millions?
Tayloranne chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
I loved it wonderful job(:
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
please review to the story Nightmare's Arn't Just For Bedtime by love is my weapon. she's not a great speller but her story is good. please! i love your story though and would appriciate if writers would just believe in themselves and always continue the stories they write.
Momoko Akatsutsumi Blossom chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO! gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oodddddd i love iiiiiiiiiiiiiit sooooooooooooooooo peeeerfffeeeectttt i really like it!
Pear-Shaped chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
Squee:) they're all happy families now:D yay! Great chapter!

Dr. Dream-Hunter chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Dr. Dream-Hunter chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! :") :") :') 3 3 3
PixieHunter156 chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
So cute! Yay you're making an epilogue! I can't wait until you update next!
Pear-Shaped chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
Yee:) So sweet. My review is late though...

Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
I LOVE THIS
Katherine Loves Kisses chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
awwww! :3 yay! redredlove
PixieHunter156 chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one! Update as soon as possible please!
Dr. Dream-Hunter chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
plz plz plz update
Pear-Shaped chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
No Blossom, it IS worth living! That way, you and Brick can be really awesome and happy together! Yeah? ...sorry about that and the long wait on a review. I'm a busy person(namely homework-.-) but great chappie. Hope you can update soon:D

Pear-Shaped chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Her...husband? I have suspicions now...and they aren't very pleasing. Or would that be too predictable? The Blossom is back...after three years-_-. I thought she was the smart one. Great chapter, hope you can update soon!

Katherine Loves Kisses chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
O_O WHATT? WHOS HER HUSBAND? IT BETTER NOT BE BRICK -.-ttt OHHH HE*LL NOO BRICK IF U MARRIED THAT WH*ORE I SWEAR TO THE MAN WHO WATCHES US THAT I WILL SRANGLE UR NECK KEEL U AND SEND UR BALLS TO HIM IN A JAR SO HE CAN DO THINGS TO IT! o.- update soon please and ps can i keel princess? c: