Reviews for Technical Difficulties
Cody Furlong chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
This was a real thrilling story, for a while there I thought T-bone wouldn't make it. This story is just as awesome as your others, you are really talented.
Mind of the Childishly Naive chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
Ohmigosh -breathes- You have no idea how excited I was to find you and your fics on I started reading everything at fyresight and instantly loved your work! I've been madfangirling since I found it and only just calmed down enough to review, because your one really skilled author and I absolutely LOVE the way your portray the characters and everything about your writing style in general! It's great, I'm in awe. I have a real soft-spot for all the old-school cartoons that they just don't show anymore and SWAT Kats was one of my favorites, I'm super excited about finding the fandom. It's only just recently come back to me how much I miss this series, and I love your work. I get nostalgic every time I read it, but I bubble with fangirl madness the entire time!

Sorry I've rambled, I'm just so excited! I love your work, so keep it up!
Samishii chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
This fic is one of the most excellent one's I have ever read! I'm happy to see that awesome shows like the SWAT Kats are not forgotten! It was my all time favorite when I was younger (lets just say when it came on you could move me from in front of the TV!)
aljanny chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
You write such awesome SK fanfiction, I can't help reading them over and over again ) Especially this one! Your sense of humor is great, as is your ability to write action.

I really love the emphasis in all your stories on the friendship between T-Bone and Razor. There just isn't enough of that in most SK fanfiction; not to mention, you're able to weave in OCs that don't make me want to gag P (I love McFurland, he and Felina are so comical together; and the Seeker makes me laugh out loud every time)

I grew up watching the show, and was sad to see it canceled; so I'm glad that the Swat Kats are still loved and remembered.

(Woah... That turned out longer than I meant it to be... Sorry if I rambled ; I'd just been meaning to say this for a while.)
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
Good story i really like yours storis_
Snickerer chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Whe, fun!

Pity doesn't post these inchronological order, though.
Snickerer chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Ah, here we go. *grins*

I have to say, out of all your work I've seen I still think I like this one best as a whole. Probably because I'm a sucker for split personality/sharing mind space scenarios, but the idea of T-Bone merged with the Turbokat is just so oddly appropriate...

Heh, McFurland is great. "Raising his gun just a little higher than strictly necessary..." *snrk*
japanese-china chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
I love this story! yet again I have to say that these stories are swell!
Bean2 chapter 1 . 5/10/2001
God, this is like my 5th time reading your story and i realized that i hadnt reviewed it yet... heh... i really love it. Youre a very talented writer (not to mention artist DAMN GIRL!)Never stop writing or you will have one very unhappy kitty on your hands. I'll come kidnap you or something and force you to write. (not really... im just being neurotic. Ignore all but the praise!)
Mel chapter 2 . 4/25/2001
I've read this story soooo many times, yet, I still LOVE to read it!
KS Claw chapter 1 . 2/7/2001
Oh god, I love this story. You are SO good at writing fics Kris. Well, catch ya later. ;)

::claps paws:: ::jumps onto a cyclotrona races back to MKC::

KS Claw
Izaayous chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
THIS IS SO COOL! I can't believe no one has reviewed it, maybe it's because your fics are kinda too long. ! ! !