Reviews for Going to Archery Camp!
Why are Cato and Peeta so insane in ur fanfics?
IloveFinnick4 chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
WO WO WO WAIT A SECOND! That's it! That's all?! That's really short if you ask me. You should make it longer like WAY longer! Please make it longer! I wanna know what happens to the pink fuzzy shorts! Who wins them?! I wanna know if Katniss and Peeta actually do date! I wanna know what happens in the end! What happens at the end of summer, what happens the next year? Do they all go to the same camp again? Oh and by the way when Peeta was saying hi to Paige it said "Hello Peeta. How are you?" Instead of Paige so yea just saying! I love your story but make it longer don't end it there! But if you have to i understand ;(
Paige Mellark-Lynch chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
its not the end is it because the story is not complete. YAY they reconised me and i shall asteal peeta from katniss once and for alll hahahahaha so anyway of course peeta loves pink fuzzy unicorns to i mean do you have something against him because if you do i will shoot you and then shooot cato while dodgeing cloves knives i have an idea for the longest reveiwer so when the ninga platapus comes everyone could be like who are you and the 'platapus' could tear off the mask and say i am ... unless its me in which they could go PAIGE and i could be all now i am here to kidnap peeta and kill cato and clove but my plan fails when katniss shoves an ice cream cone in my face. so this chapter was great and completely random (love it) so yep nothing to say but really want to be the longest reviewer again. yep... so peeta and cato are freaks well i guess everyonne is soooooo okay ive almost filled up the box so i hope that is enough and yep oh and i need tributes for my SYOT okay great story keep it up.
skyfoot21 chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
XD! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOO much for mentioning me! I love platypus ninjas too! "I'LL HOLD THE BOW ANY WAY I WANT TO!" XD
luvkatnisseverdeen chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
ok weird ending.. very odd... peeta and cato were idiots. who holds a bow with there feet lol?
The Other Dixon chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Nice ending :D
bookworm2229 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
LMFAO...I just died...I love it.
Mystical Ninja Unicorns chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Omg that hilarious oh and btw you spelt 'aquard' wrong its awkward XD! ;P
Paige Mellark-Lynch chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
oh noo poor peeta but i guess he wont be so devestated because of the toilet. also i have an syot so chack it out. i really want to go to archery camp with them because i already went to the movies so they know me. i love your storys they are amazinng and funny but most people dont get our humor because they can find it rude but you have to say fine take it or leave it. you should have a magic chocolat ninga bunny invade archery camp and slice of the heads of catos pink fluffy unicorns and peetas toilet should die and they should have a funeral where everyone but peeta is laughing about it. Clove should be dared to do something to cato so she will flip out and possibly tru to kill katniss. you see humor only some people would get. you are awesome and an amazing author so keep up the good work and tommorow is black out day dont forget and yep hope mine is the longest and for the finale they should have an archery contest. Yep nothing else to say... so really good yeah
Hunger games rock 17153 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Ohhh poor peeta! I bet clove says somthing about killing all of district twelve or somthing like that. I love this story! Its really funny so far! But i feel bad for peeta. Anyways please update soon! I cant stand cliffhangers! All afternoon i was checking your profile to see if you had added the story and this morning i checked and i saw it was up and literaly had to scream into a pillow i was so thrilled to read this!
skyfoot21 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
:D :D :D Clove will kill Katniss, and Prim will jump out of Rue's suitcase and go all platypus ninja on Clove.
The Other Dixon chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
OMG OMG OMG I loooooovvveeeeee this so far! Can't wait for the next chapter! AWESOME WORK