Reviews for Eve's story
LoboTheZetaWolf chapter 16 . 1/29
Awesome story! cant wait for the update, Im currently writing winstons story :P
Wolf-Reborn chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
I enjoy this story I can't whate until the next chapter I gues I'll reed something else . :)

dinoj62
The Idealist 33 chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
No! You must have some time on your hands.
Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 14 . 9/30/2012
"...the snow slowly began to numb her paws..." :O I COMPLETELY FORGOT IT WAS WINTER! FAIL ON MY PART! :-(

This wasn't too sad, since we now know that Eve did not really lose Daniel. But still, the fact that she dreamed about losing him shows that she does have some attachment to him after all. But now we have a cliffhanger... Oh dear. I will definitely try not to think too hard about that or it may get to me... Oh no! Trying! Trying! AHHHH! WHERE DID THEY GO?!

The Idealist 33 chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
Hm, it was still a good chapter. Plus I review every chapter in a story wether its crapy or not.
Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
First off, don't worry about long author notes. They're great tools to let the readers see what is happening in the author's life and why the updates may be slowing or increasing. I like them, as it helps to establish a connection or relationship between author and reader.

Also, I may need to review this story cause I'm lost. It is NOT your writing cause your writing is really good, it's just me forgetting everything that happened cause of a big time gap between the last time I looked at this.

And now about the actual story! DANG! They do make those wolves work hard! That's why Eve's so tough I suppose.

Okay, that's all. I hope you do end up finding more time to write, but if not, that's okay. Just a little info, I got so mad at not having time to write my story that I quit one of my after school activities to open up time. So far, it's working!

Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Reviewing to make you happy...

Wow. Such a cliff hanger. What more can be said? Well, I hope you don't take too long to update. It'd be cool if I could get Kate's Story in the archive at the same time that you start updating again. But I don't think I'll be waiting till December, and I hope you can bring another chapter in before that. Have fun with football.

Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
I was right! Rico was suspicious! Yay!

Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
Cool cool! I'm glad to be reading this again.

The Idealist 33 chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
really good chapter. Keep them coming
Legacy Wolf chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
Aw :( but Good luck on your foot ball stuff! :) i hope you make it to the state :)
The Idealist 33 chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
I understand. I just hope other people do too.
The Idealist 33 chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Well i actually knew you wern't going to kill him, but that because you told me awhile ago when i asked. Kind of ruinded it for myself... oh well. Update soon.
The Idealist 33 chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Finally you come back. I guess I'm a little over due with my stories too, but i finally get to continue reading this story. So is Dniel going to turn into an Omega? Lose a leg? Run away? The posibilities are endless.
Legacy Wolf chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
Amazingly. Awesome! :) I want to see what happens!