Reviews for HeartShaped
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
And thank YOU for sticking by us!

Most fics that feature Slade are pretty creepy in my book, Slade being the jovial favorite-uncle figure that he is ... but you really have a way with him. The poisonous slime just seems to ooze out of my monitor as I read.

Also, this Terra carries more of the comic version than the cartoon version, methinks. Makes her a lot less likable.

I think I'll have to go get a cup of coffee and try to let this little episode fade a bit. I mean, GHYEEEEEEEEE!
christineexx chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Oh, my gosh. This was freaking amazing. Like, legit, I love it so much. I always have a hard time finding Teen Titans fics that I like, but this one is just... so amazing, ohmygosh. I'm at a loss for words right now, honestly. Good job. You're an amazing author.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Elle, that was great! I'm so glad to at least have something from you, even though you haven't been putting up a lot of stuff. The yearly BBxTerra thing always gives us something to think about, doesn't it?

Oh, I'm so sorry! Is there anything we (meaning fanfiction people) can do to help you out? Anything at all. Like leaving more reviews to cheer you up or something. :-) I'll certainly go back and do that if it helps, Elle. If you need to talk, I'm here, too. I remember you once offered me something like that, and I want to return the favor.

Hang in there! We (fanfic-ers) love your stories, and we hope life gets better soon!

Katia
Gemmaaaaa chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Yay! Another fic from you! I adore Terra/Beastboy and this was so bitersweet. You're completely right it is a bitter triangle and you completely bring it to life - the way you write the charactors is amazing and no one else captures them so amazingly!

On another note, I hope everything that's been going on with you gets better soonish!