Reviews for So Many Hibirds, So Little Time
So cute!
YokaiAngel chapter 3 . 2/2/2016
Amazing!~~~~
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
911! "What's the problem?" I think I'm dying from blood loss! "So whatcha gonna do?" I don't know! "Don't know what?" I'm addicted to yaoi, so I just can't stop reading!

911! "What's the problem?" I need a transfusion. "What do you need that for?" I read bit... "A bit?-" Of yaoi, duh, and now my nose just won't stop bleeding!

Operator : Huh?
_

Sung in the tune of Operator by The Readyset. I love making wacky parodies .
1sunfun chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
Good
Otakaboo chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
Shitsomeone calll911icannotnreATGEGEHE
Sir Butt chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
I am so happy this fic existed.
Thank you so much for writing.
You have no idea how much the fluff warmed my morning. It's been a long while since I felt like this, and I really needed it.
Sir Butt chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
Hands down the best lemon I've read in this fandom. EVER! Seriously sexy and perfect. And not just the lemon, but the previous chapter and Tsuna caring for the nest.

I really like your Hibari. I've read so many fics with Hibari being all aggressive and dominating in everything he does. And your Hibari is just so caring, I need to punch a gaddemn wall.

I would like to extend my special thanks to the rain for muffling their noises. Can't let others hear of what they're doing now, can we?
Yuki Arisawa chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
So freaking cute :3
Sakura Noroi-chan chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
you should make a one-shot sequel to this where someone walks in while they're having sex XD
lulu422 chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Awwwww, that was so sweet and cute! And hot. I mean seriously, nosebleedtopia! I just loved your detail work, it was awesome! Keep up the great work! :)
DaughterofDante chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
《:) beautiful
My Solitude chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Nice story! xD
JIMIRMA chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Hot. But realllllyyyy the it would be so funny if the guardians sow them like that!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2013