Reviews for A Heated Chance
Ino Death chapter 1 . 5/16
This is cute, and I do like it, but I need to point out that not only did this go a little too fast and there were some minor spelling mistakes (Which I'm not going to hound on since I know I have to go back and reread/write some (all) of my stories) but this seems as though it was all set up. For one I get Ichi might indeed be in heat and there's always that chance the would have met, so I'll let that slide, however I don't see Grimmjow (as a human) openly let another into his home, not to mention allow someone like Ichigo to just come in and do that.

As for Ichigo (seeing as this was probs an RP and given the fact he's in heat) while he's mostly in character, I don't see him going after Pantera. But aside from that, this was cute and I'd give it a 6 out of 10. Good luck and continue to write your stories.
kenni-bun bun chapter 1 . 3/19
Awww, adorable ichigo at the end. And I loved the bitch fight!
sherryfanfic1999 chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
. Please write more to this or just continue to please the readers! Thanks for the reads and for reading this!
HomozygousBean chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Dude you should continue this
RueC chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
IloveGiroro chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This was so awesome I really hope you add on or make a sequel to this.
ShadowThief126 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
That was really cute at the end.
R.S.L chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Ichigo should have been a girl it would have been cuter
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I love the part between Ichigo and Pantera! :)
Silver-Fox279 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
i know this review is late but i thought that it was realy good and think that it would have made a grait story if you had carried it on and not left your readers with the surspence of now knowing what happend.
kakuya.dancer chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cute!
SheWolf2468 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
So hot and sexy! I loved it! There should be a sequel to this were Ichigo gets pregnant and has kits. That would be so adorable! :3
Great job. :)
kyuumihaira chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Please tell me there is a second part with lots of cute hybrid babies!
Dehmer chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Tee hee! Just lovely darlings, lovely.
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I loved it! Is there a posible sequel?