Reviews for Bows and Arrows
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
Plz update
ktikat13 chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter :) this is so good...but you did mean that rose and Shane were having sex and not carol and Shane right?
Mrs.NormanReedus chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Rose is a whorey bitch :P I think I like it though lol great story :)
LopezG chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
I'm really glad you got a chance to update. Rose and Shane are more trouble than their worth. Figures that it was Lori's fault that Daryl is so badly injured. Can't blame Rose for wanting to kick Lori's ass. At least Carol is keeping a level head and trying to help. Keep going, the story just keeps getting better. Just like your other ones.
Emberka-2012 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Rose really worried about Daryl.
Rose can now see a different Carol? Maybe fear for the life of her brother unite them.
It is unlikely that they will be able to take out Daryl in this state. Maybe they should wait quietly until walkers leave?
InuChan7979 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Why doesn't rose like carol? Carol is to shy to piss anyone off. And Shane is skeezy to hookup with all the women in the group, but carol. Please write more I want to find out what happened.
Daniyell37 chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Wow, I reallyyyy dont like Rose. psh she can do whatever she wants to do with Shane, why she doesn't like Carol, there's got to be a good reason for that cause that make any sense. Shane is actually unlikable not Carol lol
SkylaraWolf chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
amazing crowwwwwwww. continue?
ktikat13 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Wow this is getting really good plus I love these two characters and I really hope they end up together, the way he was the main support for Carol when her daughter went missing was touching please continue with the story :-)
ItsAnShortyy chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
bad sister :p , maybe in the next chapter , she was off limit towards carol , well , its my idea , but I believe your ideas are better than mine so update soon :DD .
acarlgrimmesfan chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
rose does not see it but 1 day she will (maybe;) r they still on the farm i hope carlo ok and please contune
LopezG chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Oh no! What happened to Daryl? Carol was kind to rose from the beginning. She's just being a little brat now. Really, Shane? As if there wasn't reason enough to hate him. Hurry up and update. The story is getting good.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
Love this story please update soon
Emberka-2012 chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
What happened to Daryl? He was shot?
I do not know what Rose likes in Shane. But this is is not her business what Daryl see in Carol.
And how important what think Merle? Merle was not interested in where Rose and Daryl and what happened to them. At all strange that she is so differently refers to her brothers.
Mrs.NormanReedus chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
I wanted to slap Rose. Im sorry cuz u said she was like u but she's a hoe. Haha (: love u..